──── 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

     Uraraka woke up that morning actually feeling much better to her surprise

     Uraraka woke up that morning actually feeling much better to her surprise. She let out a wide smile, whatever must've been haunting her a couple days ago must've finally moved on. The brunette jumped out of bed and danced her way to put on her uniform, she hesitated, 'what if... it comes back?'

     Was going to school such a good idea? If she randomly started to throw up blood all throughout her first period class, she might actually die. Shaking her head, she rushed to go get changed. Grabbing her bag, she spotted Iida and... him. They were both standing worriedly before smiling brightly at the female.

    "Ochako! I'm so glad you could make it!" He waved at her. She waved back a tiny bit as he dropped his index finger from his mouth, 'God... i love his nerdy little ticks...'

     "Yes! It is wonderful to see you again!" Iida did his signature hand chop as he gripped the door with his slender hands, "I was worried we couldn't walk to school together anymore."

    "I'm sorry for blowing you guys off a couple times! I... was just really busy!" She made up an excuse and quickly rushed past the door. The two males rushed behind her to keep up, striking conversations along the way.

     When they made it to the classroom that morning, Aizawa glared the trio down.. More importantly Uraraka.

    "We didn't do something!" He cried feeling the awkward tension, the entire class stared up at us and awaited for something to happen.

    He stood silent before scribbling something down on a sticky note, "Get to your seats quickly. We have some worksheets to do today."

    The trio quickly rushed to their assigned seats before Mr.Aizawa placed the sticky note down on one of the sheets of papers. Walking down the aisle, he passed out a sheet of paper to every student, which everyone found interesting. He was way too lazy to actually move around the classroom, he rarely came to the back of the classroom. He passed the paper with the sticky note on it to the brunette, she thought it was a note of extra help on all the work she missed out, however she was surprised when there was a note.

     'Are you absolutely sure you're feeling up to it? We have training later today, I don't want you passing out and worrying all the people around you. Take care of yourself.

Your homeroom teacher.'

     She looked up at him, he held her glance as she nodded, he quickly turned away and started up the lesson.

     "Watch out!" He cried as a rock came crashing down onto all might

     "Watch out!" He cried as a rock came crashing down onto all might. Using his new style, he broke through the rock with ease. She watched from up in the air, holding herself still with her quirk, she couldn't help but watch him... She knew she shouldn't, but his green hair was just so captivating. Flashing her a quick glance, he jumped back over to Todoroki... who gave him a quick kiss.

     'Todoroki...' the brunette felt her insides tightened.

    "Did you see that?" Tsu put her hands on the girls shoulders as Mina squealed.

    "I told you it could've been him! You owe me $10 Tooru!"

    "It should've been Bakugou..." The invisible girl reached into the pocket of her hero suit, pulling out a wad of cash.

    "Momo tried to convince me it was Iida or something!"

    Said girl tried to stiffen a laugh, "I didn't want to cause Midoriya any trouble."

    "Ochako...?"

    "I'll...I'll be back later." She felt suddenly sick to her stomach. Wobbling as hallucinations took over her mind. She felt as if the word was flashing and mixing, she couldn't control it. Stumbling into the shorter girls arms, she let out a small cry.

    "Mr. Aizawa!" Momo called out. The teacher, who recently scolded All might, spun around with so much force that the world shook. He dropped his clipboard and rushed to the brunette.

     "Step back." He ordered. Crouching down to her level, he held a hand on her shoulder. "Talk to me, are you okay?"

     "I..I.." Urarakas eyes widened and her hands clamped over her mouth, he knew if he didn't get her to a bathroom and quickly that the entire training room would be under maintenance that entire evening.

"Out of our way!" He warned. Guiding the female, later flinging her into his arms, they rushed out of the room. Debating whether to help her over to the bush or risk it going to the UA building, he threw the small girl onto the bush. There Uraraka disposed of her breakfast, hurling and hurling up food. She hit her chest a few times before falling unconscious. If it weren't for Aizawa, she would have fainted in her own filth.

      "These kids..." He heaved as he pulled out his phone, when unlocking it he found something in her throwup.

'A flower?!'