Baby its cold outside ~

Now was your last hour at your boyfriend King Elsons castle in Arendelle before you set of back to your families bakery in the far end of the village at the time at late night.

"I'll see you soon Elson, I'll miss you. Ill be back at Christmas okay? (Y/n) picked up her hat and placed it on, heading towards the door of Elsons room into the halls.

"But snowflake cant you stay longer?" He wined.

"I wish I could but u have to see how it is going at the bakery, my aunt Driff wouldn't want her shop snowed in or else me and my siblings would be forced to dig the snow with tea spoons while our parents had a cup of tea." (Y/n) laughed edging towards the door.

Elson pouted wrapping his arm around her from behind. "But- princess- sweetie I want to cuddle you, I can't sleep without you here and its a blizzard out there."

"I love you Elson but I need to go home, I might get in trouble." (Y/n) said quietly.

"Fine then." Elson huffed turning around and crossing his arms causing (Y/n) to giggle.

"Alright I'll be heading off then. I love you." She kissed his cheek and headed for the door.

She felt something hug her arm.

"Dont leave." Elson mumbled.

*you can start the song*

"I really can't stay~" she sang jokingly.

"But baby, it's cold outside~" he continued his arms now snuggly around her form.

"I've got to go away~" she released herself for his grip slowly.

"Baby, it's cold outside~" he repeated closing the door with a grin.

"This evening has been~" (Y/n) went to walk around him only to be met with his hands resting on her shoulders.

"Been hoping that you'd drop in~" Elson attempted to guilt her.

"So very nice~" she complimented grabbing her coat.

"I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice~" he joked grasping her hands making her laugh.

"My mother will start to worry~" she began to think of her mum looking out the window with a worried face.

"Beautiful, what's your hurry?~"Elson asked turning her.

"My father will be pacing the floor~" she thought of her dad pacing around.

"Listen to that fire place roar~" Elson sang pulling her into him.

"So really I'd better scurry~" she went put her coat on only to see Elson holding it.

"Beautiful, please don't hurry~" he held her again.

"But maybe just a half a drink more~" she gave in.

"I'll put some songs on while I pour~" he poured a dink for her.

"Anna might think~" she tried to convince him as he handed her a glass.

"Baby, it's bad out there~" he countered.

"Say what's in this drink?" She tried to distract him from his attempts.

"No carriages out there~" he pointed to the window then looking back at her making eye contact.

"I wish I knew how~" she walked closer to him as gently held her hand.

"Your eyes are like starlight now~" he charmed.

"To break this spell~" she sang as he hugged her.