Don't Always Trust Love

Ok, so one month has passed by with ease, but dad doesn't know about the baby. I'm kind of scared of telling, I don't even know if I want to tell him, Jeylyn thinks I should tell my dad but Jeylyn doesn't know how my dad would react, dad would probably kick me out or something bad. Jeylyn doesn't believe that my dad is really violent when he's sober but he doesn't have to live with him. I guess I will tell my dad anyway. Dad finally gets home; he gets inside and sees me sitting on the couch with a weird look on my face, "what's wrong Chloe?" "Well I have something I need to tell you, you might want to sit down first"

He sits down, he looks worried "what is it Chloe?" "Ummm dad I'm not sure how to tell you this without being blunt but um, I'm pregnant". Dad looked at me, started to say something but didn't finish it, got up, and walked out the door. I knew something would happen, so I followed him outside and I asked him if he was ok, he won't talk to me. Then he finally says "I won't have a whore living in my house" "what is that supposed to mean?" "That means pack up your crap and get out". I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my own father, I went up stairs packed up my clothes, shoes, makeup etc, and brought it back downstairs. I asked dad where I was supposed to go he said "I don't care where you go just as long as it's not here with me". I call Jeylyn and tell him, what happened, all he had to say was "oh".

I asked him if it would be okay if I moved in with him but he said his parents wouldn't let me move in, I kept asking if he could talk them into letting me move in but he wouldn't do it. I didn't know of anywhere else to go because the only family I had was in Atlanta. Then finally something clicked in my head and said "hey there is a guy you know, his name is Colt", so I called Colt and asked if I could move in with him he had to ask "why do you want to move in with me" "well my dad kind of kicked me out" "why did he kick you out?" "I'll tell you when you get here" "Okay I'll be there in about 20 minutes". I'm glad that Colt is letting me move in with him but I'm worried on how I'm going to tell him why I got kicked out.

Colt pulls in the driveway, he sees me on the porch, gets out of the car, and helps me put my things in his car. When we got all of it we get in the car, and pull out of the driveway. After a couple of minutes of silence Colt asks "so tell me why you got kicked out" I tell him "well about a month ago me and Jeylyn did "it" and I guess the last time he didn't use a condom and so now I'm pregnant." "Wow really?" "Yeah" "Well I guess that's good right" "Yeah, right".

So Colt and I talk the whole way to his house, then when we get there we get everything unpacked and then we just hang around. Then Colt says that he has to run to town for a little while I tell him I'll be fine while he's gone. He leaves and I think "I have some time to look around the house". I look upstairs in his room, in the living room, and in the basement but I didn't find anything interesting. Colt gets back after so long and someone gets out of the car with him, I can't tell who it is all I can tell is that it's a guy or I think it's a guy it might be a REALLY butch chick but I don't know.

They stand on the porch for a little while and talk I guess, I try to look through the windows by the porch to see who's out there with Colt but I can't get a good look at him. Then they come inside, the guy that's with him is Jeylyn, I guess he told his parents why I got kicked out and so now his parents won't let us see each other. Jeylyn and I talked for a few hours, and then we got onto the subject of the baby. He said he wants to have a baby but if it was going to cause us to not be able to see each other he says I should get rid of it. I understand why he wants me to get rid of it but I've always been against abortion. I mean it's not like I'm going to the doctor and be like "hey I'm pregnant and I don't want this thing so get rid of it." That's just not me, I mean I love kids and I thought Jeylyn liked kids to and then again I thought he would never cheat on me and look at how that turned out.