Chapter 1

No one POV
you sat on the bed and watched netflix. It was late at night and your mom was still at work. Your dad was on a trip to Canada with his friends. You had the whole house to yourself. Suddenly the tv stopped working. "Weird" you said to yourself with a low voice. You tried to turn it on again but it didn't work. After a few tries, the tv started. But something was odd. The tv showed a picture of a silhouette of something that looked like a feline. The silhouette had a hat on and long claws. You heard a psychopathic laugh. You were so scared that you ran downstairs and locked yourself in the bathroom with your phone. You tried to call your mom but she didn't pick up. You decided to walk back upstairs. You slowly opened the door to your room. Nothing was there. "I probably just imagined. There is nothing to be afraid of." You thought out loud. But when you were about to turn around to close the door, there stood a tall and slender cat-like creature.

Lucy's POV
I've been watching this person for two weeks. It all started when i was out in the woods. I was bored so i thought that maybe I could go on some sort of "adventure". But then.. "Y/N (your name) WHERE ARE YOU? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK ANYMORE!". It was a blonde girl who was walking and looking for her friend. Suddenly I heard a twig break. I hid as fast as I could behind a big bolder. When I looked back I saw a person with h/l (hair length) shiny h/c (hair color) and e/c (eye color). "Okay, okay no need to scream" they said with a slight giggle in their voice. It was something about that person that made me feel like butterflies were in my stomach. I didn't know what that feeling were. My lips started to form a small smile on my face and i couldn't stop it. The sound of their voice got me all warm and calm. I decided to follow them and that's where it all started. The start of friendship crazy adventures and love.

I know this chapter was short but i will write more when i have time and ideas! I hope you enjoyed this chapter😁