My First and Last

Y/n has been friend with a boy named "Jay Park" aka "Park Jongseong", since they were young. Although Jay is same age as her, the two are on good terms. Y/b has feelings towards Jay since middle school but Jay still see her as a younger sister.
Little did he know, y/n has depression because of her parents, they always mentally abused her, always saying that you're such a disappointment and useless for us. Jay noticed that something is wrong with her and always asked her and of course, she always says that "she's fine". Y/n was always crying till 3am and Jay always brings snack to her at 2am. She cries almost every night in his arms, although jay doesn't know what's going on.

One day, Jay dated a girl from his class and that's where, their friendship is getting separated. To make matters worse, Jay's girlfriend, Kang Soojin, bullied y/n. Y/n's days were getting worse and worse. Her mental condition worsened, she becomes quiet and gloomy. Jay and y/n didn't hang out as much as like the old days. Jay doesn't even make eye contact with her.
Y/n dropped her grades and everything is like hell to her. The only friend that she has is ignored her and no one is on her side now. She was lost.
For the last time, she writes a letter to Jay.

Dear Jay,
Hey dude! How's you doing? If you reading this letter, I don't think I'm alive. You're my most special person to me but I'm not to you. If all it is eight letters, why it's so hard to say? You know that I'm not good at writing letters but i did love writing letters to you XD "I LOVED YOU JAY". I gave up and I don't want to breathe in this world anymore. Goodbye my 1st and last. <3
Yours sincerely,
y/n.

Next day at school,
Y/n's homeroom teacher came into class and told the class that, " sorry to hear that last night, your classmate, y/n was found dead in her bathroom. Her funeral will be held tomorrow and make sure you guys all attend." Jay was stunned and his mind went blank. He didn't know what to do but he immediately run to y/n house.
When he arrived at her house, her parents gives a letter to him. He quickly open the letters and read. After reading the letters, he was crying out loud. He didn't realized her feelings towards him. He was late....... He should've save her but it was too late. Yes, he was her first and last love.