you

Dear you

How are you holding up? I heard that you've had a bad day. Those exist as well dont they. You still did great. Did you eat your meals?
You can't forget them again. You need them to survive.

Why you would want that?
Because you're in a bad place. So why would you wanna stop there? Your life has yet to reach peak happiness. Your true love has yet to make an appearance... or maybe already has huh. There are so many places that have yet to bless your eyes. So many sounds that have yet to please your ears. So many dishes around the world that have to blow you away. So many touches that have yet to make you feel those flutters. You will love them.

I guess it doesn't feel worth it at the moment, does it? The struggles seem too heavy, don't they?

Yet, you were so strong and so brave. You felt like collapsing but kept going. You kept up a front so that nobody would worry about you.

But the day is ending now. We are alone now.

Its okay now, you can drop it. You can let it all out.

Go on, there's no here to judge you. Share your sadness with me. Let me have some of that pressure that holds you down. Let those thoughts out that block your spirit and self-love.

I'm here to listen.

Talk to me like I'm right in front of you. You will feel better. In return I'll feel better, knowing you're feeling lighter.

I wish I was there to tell you in person that you're doing well. I guess this should do it for now. I'll always be there if you need me.

You are incredible.

Did you forget to tell yourself today?

Its okay. Just don't forget tomorrow.

One day we'll meet, right?

Well in order for that to happen you have to stay healthy and happy then.

Promise me. Your best is all we need.

Ill see you soon then

Your best friend and biggest supporter,

You