Chapter 14: A Holiday In Spain Sounds Good To Me

LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS/FEEDBACK PLEASE :)
Maggie's POV,

After the shoot Joe had a booked hotel for all of us, and without me noticing, Brad has packed someone of my stuff to stay for a few days.

"You alright?" Connor asks as we sit at the back of the taxi. Brad has sat with Tris, and Jemima and Lizzie sat together. James sat with Joe so I ended up with Connor. Not that I mind, I just wasn't expecting Brad to be reacting this way. It's not my fault, and I thought he was fine with it? I guess I was wrong.

"I'm worried" I honestly answer.

"Because of Brad?" Con seems a bit shocked.

"Yeah, what if he hates me? Decides to leave me?" I am at the verge of tears.

"Maggie, he won't do that. We all know Brad. He might be in a mood now, but he loves you too much to let you go because of a 'kissing scene' that is in some music video," he sends me a reassuring smile.

"See Con, that brings one more worry..." I bite my lip in frustration.

"What's that?" He asks.

"The fans, now they'll call me a cheater, because of a fucking kissing scene I didn't want to do!" I now have tears running down my cheeks. Connor frowns and wipes them with his finger before giving me a very much needed hug. Why was I feeling like this? Oh yeah. Because my situation was exactly like this.

Before I knew it we were at the hotel, and everyone was getting out. Brad and I are suppose to be sharing a room, and I hope that that still counts. I don't want him to be mad at me. Joe gave Brad the key and we made our way to our room. What a shit number. 13. I think that this will either be the time when it will all go wrong, or the time that I prove superstitions wrong.

Brad unlocks the door and holds it for me. I say a quiet 'thank you' and walk in.
There's a silence for a bit, and I sit on the corner of the double bed, not wanting to be the first one to speak. Brad moves the suitcase by what I guess is the bathroom door before turning around and making eye contact with me.

"Brad please say something." I beg him. "I hate this silence, you know I didn't want to do it, and I'm going to have it worse than you, and-" I don't get to finish my sentence because Bras has walked over and connected his lips with mine. I'm shocked by his sudden movement, but soon start to kiss him back, he's the one I wanted to kiss. I lock my hands behind his neck, playing with the loose curls. One of his hands are cupping my cheek while the other is supporting my back as he rolls me over. He licks my lips, asking for entrance, which I instantly allow, not wasting a second. He needs to know that I am his, and his only. Brad is made to pull away when there's a knock on the door.

"For fuck sake," Brad rolls his eyes making me giggle, before he gets up and goes to open the door.

"And what the fuck do you want?" He says, his voice sharp...

Summer's POV,
It's been around a week since I saw James last. I think he's still mad at me, and I can't take it. I've DM'd him once or twice and got a reply almost instantly, which made me think that he still cares.

"Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"Hey Summer, it's James." He says through the phone. A smile instantly creeps onto my face without my knowing.

"Hey, how's the video going?" I ask him, knowing everything from his Twitter.

"It's going just fine, well it made Brad and Maggie fall out but I think they'll be fine." He sighs. I decided against asking why.

"Are you okaii though?" I ask, god damn, me and my questions.

"I miss you," He says. I think that my heart just stopped. James McVey missed me?

"I miss you too," I honestly answer.

"How about, as soon as we get back, I take you out for dinner?" He suggests.

"Like a date?" I reply without thinking about it. Well done Summer, now he'll think you're obsessed with him and will call it off.

"Yeah, like a date." He replies, and I'm guessing that there'll be a smirk on his face.

"I'd like that," I tell him smiling even more than I already was.

"Great, I shall see you in a few days, we have some interviews and small gigs to do, along with Shawn," He says. I can hear arguing in the back round and James gasping.

"I've got to go Summer, bye!" He says and haungs up. What was happenning?

Brad's POV,
"And what the fuck do you want?" I say as I see her standing there, my voice sharp and full of venom.

"I heard you were in town, so I thought I'd stop by, since I'm seeing my boyfriend in a bit." She says, her hair extensions looking faker than before. She was wearing the minimal clothing that is possible, but this time nothing is going to tear me and Maggie aapart. Not her and not Shawn.

"Well go and see him yeah? Leave me be," I go to shut the door but her foot blocks it.

"Not so fast Bradley," She says winking at me.

"I believe that Maggie has something that should really belong to me." She then adds.

"And what may that be?" Maggie appears next to me, her lips straight and her arms crossed.

"This," She says and leans up and kisses me. I don't kiss back and as soon as I realise what's happening I push her off.

"You bitch..." Maggie mutters under her breath before slapping her across her face.

"Oh no you didn't!" She gasps and starts shouting at Maggie. This makes everyone come out of their own hotel rooms. James drops his phone as soon as he sees her. Shocked much?

"What the hell?" Joe looks at me then at James, we both just shrug, how are we supposed to know. Before I knew it Rachel slapped Maggie back, leaving a red hand mark on her face.

"Rachel!" James grabs her away from Maggie, who runs to our en suite.

"What's going on?" Shawn comes out of his room. Great, just the person we need.

"Baby!" Rachel runs up to him and straight into his arms. Wait... what?

"Maggie slapped me, after I told her that you were mine," She fake cries into his shoulder. I roll my eyes at how pathetic she is.

Brad, mate, learn how to control your girlfriend eh?" He tries not to shout.

"She kissed me! What did you expect Maggie to do? Be fine with it?" Now I was trying my hardest not to scream at him.

"I didn't!" Rachel lies.

"Let's go," Shawn takes Rachel into his room and slams the door.

"Right then..." Joe scratches the back of his neck before everyone dissapears back to their rooms. I shut the door behind me and walk up to the shut en suite door. I was about to knock when I hear Maggie crying.

"Babe you okaii?" I ask softly, knocking quietly.

"Not really," She cries.

"Can I come in?" I ask her. I hear the door unlock and find Maggie sitting at the edge of the bath tub. I sit next to her and pull her into a tight hug.

"That was a good slap you gave her," I try to lighten the mood, she laughs a little. "How about I do you a nice bath?" I offer.

"Brad it's fine," she tries to argue.

"I insist." I smile and she nods.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello! DRAAAMAAA :D
RACHEL IS BACK LIKE REMOVE YOURSELF NOW EW! ;D
Sorry for any typos or autocorrect.
LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS PLEASE :)
Go and check out 'All I want to be is somebody to you... A Bradley Simpson Fanfic' by phoebe_simpson1122.
Vote, COMMENT and DM <3
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x