𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

A THOUSAND YEARS

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

THE SPIRITS NAME HER INGRID. It is not a usual thing; there is no knowledge of another witch whose name was whispered into their mother's ear the night of their birth, right as the wind began to howl and the storm that brewed above their home cracked with lightning at each push. No other name could hold her power or live up to what she is meant to, they whisper, ever the cryptid, no other name than Ingrid.

INGRID EASILY BECOMES ALICE AT THE SOUND OF ANOTHER WHISPER. A girl with such sad eyes and blood stained flowers woven throughout her hair makes her promise to defy the name the spirits have assigned her; makes her promise change. There have been far too many, she tells her, her reasoning no more clear than the others, history cannot repeat itself again.

AND FINALLY AFTER CENTURIES, SO MANY TRAGIC CENTURIES, OF THE SAME TRAGIC STORY...

IT BEGINS TO REWRITE ITSELF.

THE VERY BEST OF THEM

EMILY CAREY as INGRID "ALICE" MONTGOMERY

❝FUCK THE SPIRITS.❞

(... AND HER GHOSTS)

OSCAR ISAAC as SEAN GALLOWAY

YOUNG!HARRISON FORD as ALARIC SALTZMAN

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES CAST as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

TW: DARK THEMES INCLUDING DEATH AND ABUSE

© 2020 VOLUNTEARS

—DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE CW, OR THE ORIGINAL BOOKS BY L.J. SMITH. I ONLY CLAIM MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND THEIR STORY-LINES. THIS FAN-FICTION IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND THERE IS NO PROFIT EARNED FOR THIS WORK

— AUTHOR'S NOTE

you may be asking why the hell i'm replanning again; well, give me a chance to explain. it's been about five years since i originally wrote alice, give or take, and she carried me through a really rough part of my life. the original aty story, no matter how poor it is written, is in my heart forever, but with time alice has grown with me, developing in her own way instead of being a witch self-insert because fourteen year old me wanted to smash klaus mikaelson.

alice is more now than what she was and she got me through a lot- it is only right i finally do her justice and tell her story.

a few major changes: this is no longer an official klaus mikaelson fanfiction. there is klaus x alice, but this is overall alice's story, not his. shelley hennig also no longer plays alice and has been replaced by the very soft, girl next door, emily carey. in addition to this, alice, though will be referred to as such, is legally named ingrid (there is a reasoning behind this it all gets explained).

i want to dedicate this story to miss @luminite who has not only made me the beautiful cover, but has been with me every step of the way with alice. she belongs to her as much as she does me.

without further ado, i present a thousand years for the billionth time.

lots of love,

karina

POSTED: 12/13/2020