Wish [20]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!",the principal's voice echoed throughout the auditorium—as always with full of delight and enthusiasm.

"Sunbae!"

Winwin stopped taking pictures with his friends as his sight landed on seulbi,he smiled,"you came!"

"Of course!—congrats sunbae!!",she greeted while gently patting his left shoulder.

With his graduation robe—like always he showed his Pulchritudinous smile,"thank you!it's your turn to graduate next year—I promise I will come",he uttered while showing her his pinky promise.

Seulbi playfully linked her pinky finger with him before muttering 'promise' in silent.

"Oiiii—our leader!",minhyung a.k.a mark shouted from distant,both of them immediately change their gaze to him.

"oh I know you!",he suddenly blurted out as soon as his eyes landed on seulbi.

Mark slightly laughed,"out of many girls in this school—you're the only one who rejected the 'leader of the school ice hockey team' confession—you're seulbi right?"

Seulbi broke into a cold sweat,letting out a small fake chuckle when he suddenly brought about that topic back.Winwin on the other hand—trying hard to put his palm against mark's lips,if he can-he just want to rip off his mouth.

"Someone will get a powerful and beautiful punch right now..",winwin uttered through his gritted teeth,"talk to you later seulbi!I will call you later alright!",he shouted before dragging mark away from the scene.

Winwin playfully placed his arm around mark's shoulder,headlocking him.

"What—what??its true right?",minhyung asked helplessly.

"Hello?--She just needs more time!",winwin replied before both of them broke into a fit giggles,making their way back to the stage as their name being called out.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

The calm night come into view as seulbi casually put her stranded hair to the back of her earlobe,she inhale the fresh air as soon as she pushed her balcony window,watching the graceful dark-blue sky above her which were now decorated with dazzling stars.

She reached out her phone on the side table,waiting patiently for the other line to pick up her sudden phone call.

"Again?",renjun groaned while yawning—he glanced to his alarm on his side table before his eyes widened,"you're not kidding me right to call me at this freaking 3am?"

Seulbi cleared her throat,"I'm sorry I can't help it,the dream..it's back.."

"That dream again?..seulbi it's been 3 months—didn't you talk to me that the doctor said it was just your imagination that you created?"

Renjun shrugged,closing his eyes tightly as he let his phone lay flatly against his earlobe,yawning,"well remember the incident 3 months ago?",he talked through the other line.