2

*Jack's pov*

Corbyn and I had 2 of the girls and we were waiting on the others to bring the 3rd girl back.

We'd sat the 2 girls by a tree with their hands tied together so they couldn't fight us.

It didn't take long for them to get to us.

Daniel dropped the 3rd girl in the middle of the clearing so her friends could see her.

"Daniel, what did you do? You weren't supposed to hurt her."

"Yeah. But she tried to fight us. We had to get her to stop."

Daniel turned and faced the blonde girl.

"This is what happens when you want to fight us. We're forced to do this. I didn't want to hurt her. I had to."

She stayed silent, just glaring at him through long strands of blonde hair.

"What do you want?"

The younger brunette finally spoke and I could tell she was trying not to sound scared.

"We're vampires. We need daily blood and that is hard to find in the winter. So we need you. And them. So that we can live."

I could see the brunette in the middle fidgeting with the rope around her wrists. I knew she'd get them off. But I didn't tell Daniel. Instead, I pretended not to notice.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

*Alyssa's pov*

I looked at my friends while the one who had gotten violent with me scared them.

"Vampires? Thats what you're calling it? You're cannibals pretending to be something you're not."

He quickly turned and knelt down beside me.

"That's not true. We are vampires. But I can see you don't believe in what we are."

"I don't believe in fairytales."

"You will. Get them up, guys."

They pulled me and my friends to our feet and started leading us deeper into the woods.

We only walked for a few minutes before we stopped in front of a house.

The blue eyed one started speaking again.

"Take them downstairs and then we'll decide what to do."

Then we were taken into a basement and locked in 3 separate cell-like rooms.

"Hey! This is kidnapping!"

"Only if you're found."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

Then they were all upstairs and the door was shut.