°•3•°

Who is who???

Jaehyuk's PoV

The classes ended and my dad commend me to go to his office. " Dad!! Wassu~" "Yoon Jaehyuk!! It's first day of classes and you bring trouble again!!" He said before I finished my greetings ( btw, just imagine Jaehyuk's dad is Kang Daniel). "That I'm not the one who started it's the scholar boy, that Asahi he started it!!" I replied " Then come here". He show me footage of what happened recently. "Aisshhh!! JEONGWOOOOO!!!".

*TIME SKIP*

J4 (ft. Haruto)🦁🐺🐼🐨🦙

🦁
YAHHH JEONGWOO!!

🐺
WHY?!!!

🦁
DID YOU SEND A FOOTAGE OF WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING!!

🐺
NOOOO!!!

🦁
THEN WHO?!!

🐨
ITS HARUTO

🐼
ITS HARUTO (2)

🦙
ITS HARUTO (3)

🦁
HOW DARE YOU!!

🦙
Should I post it publicly?!!

🦁
NOOO!! But who else of you know that boy?!!

🐨
Who?!! The white haired boy???

🐼
THE FLAWLESS WHITE HAIRED BOY?!!! I THINK IM INLOVE WITH HIM!! We're like the character in a story. We fought at first but we'll ended up together.

🐨
Cut that nonsense!! Jihoon, you have Hyunsuk hyung. And Asahi will definitely not gonna like you😌

🐼
Booooo!! Such a killjoy person, I think I should  kill you tomorrow. And Hyunsuk don't even know how to be a boyfriend so I don't mind him anymore 🤧

🦙
think name is Hamada Asahi. Mashiho told me.

🐺
yupp, he's name is Hamada Asahi he lived near at the school. I think they're 3 streets away from away from the school. He has a brother and mother.

🦁
are you a stalker or what?!!

🐺
should I remind you that I'm part of the school officers, we inspect all transferee, students and scholars in the schools.

🦁
ok.

*Knock*Knock* Knock*

"HYUNG!! We're gonna eat!! Faster I'm now hungry!!" My brother shouted. "Coming down!!" "Argh! Hyung faster!! I'm hungry!!" "Coming down Junghwana~!!" I opened and a hungry person I'm from of my is now upset, like he's gonna eat any of this time. He forcely pulled me the grip of his hand from me is so tight you can clearly feel how hungry he is "Woah!! Chill." "IDC, I'm hungry!!"

After we eat our dinner I went to my room and sleep of course.

Asahi's PoV

It's been a month since I entered in that school, I only know Mashiho as for now. My brother is still working in that "Trash" cafè and he still underpaid by the owner. My mother she still resting because of the accident that happened 2 weeks ago and as usual the one who did that rushed faster than anyone, luckily me and my brother have the exact amount of money for her surgery and recovery.

I reached the school much later than the other day. "Mashiho!! Wait for me!!" the small peached haired turned around wearing his cute smile, he's so cute!! I wish I could put him inside of my pocket!!.

"How is your mother?!! Your brother?!!" Mashiho said ( miniflashback: 2 weeks ago I decided to take Mashiho to my brother's working place and treat him. I introduce him to my brother. I invited him to our house and he approve, and even complimented that our house is beautiful especially the plants outside. My mother welcome him like his own son. She want to cook for us so she go to buy some ingredients but unfortunately she hit by a car and the car don't even help my mother -긑-) "My mom is in the hospital she still recovering, she will discharge next 2 week. My brother still there at the trash Cafè" I replied.

We are talking while going to our first period, and someone called Mashiho "Mashiho hyung!! Where's my assignment?!!" The curly haired boy running toward us. "Here! Next time you should do it by yourself, you punk!!" The boy laughed "Thank You hyu~" then he stared at me and I give him a confuse express as a exchange "Who is this shiho hyung?!!" " AHHH him, his name Hamada Asahi my friend. And Asahi this is Doyoung my friend" then Doyoung waved at me and I did the same. "Woaaahhh!! Mashiho hyung why you didn't tell me that you have a friend like him!!" He whined to shiho " are you an angel because you look like one of them!!" Doyoung said. " Mashiho hyung invite your friend let's all have a lunch later!!" Doyoung run to his friends and go to their building.

"Yeah, Mashiho who's that?! Is that your brother??" I ask "Noooo!! He's just a friend of mine, actually we're group of friend HAHA!! And I think Doyoung want you to be part of us." He explained and I nodded.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Thanks for Reading 💗