Chapter 1

Today, is a very special because me, Jay, Evie, and Carlos get to pick some new vk's to come to aurodon. But I'm scared that Uma might get out of the isle. Mal, called Evie. What, I said. Just annoying you Mal, Evie said. We haven't decided who where picking. I might pick Celia. Evie said she is going to pick dizzy. Jay and Carlos are picking the smee twins squirmy and squeaky. Ben is coming to but not picking anyone. Jay stop, said Carlos. Shut it, Evie said.  What in the enchanted world is going on, said fairy godmother said. Nothing, we all said. Ok then, fairy godmother said. Time to go, Ben said. Ok, I said. After a few minutes we were leaving the isle and we picked up the kids but hades was trying to break out. Also did I say Ben gave me a ring and Audrey fainted. She got mad mad. First place we went was Evie's cottage. But after Ben gave me a ring, I think Audrey got really mad because she took my mom's staff and belle's crown and just now she turned me into an old lady and now we have to go to Celia's dad to get a key for hades hide out to get his ember oh and the old lady spell that Audrey put on me disappeared because magic does not work on the isle. We're going to get the ember to defeat Audrey who calls her self the evil queen. But I'm not telling you what happened after that it's not bad but it is a lot to say. So we're about to leave but we ran into Uma. And of course Carlos, Jay, and Evie came to. Harry smacked the ember out of my hand I thought it landed in the water but Uma in her sea which form caught my ember. And said I'm going to keep this help you on your mission but that's not that happened then again it's a lot to say. But we still got back to Evie's cottage. The vk's looked alarmed.  And it soon became night so tried to sneak out but Uma said where you going I said no where. But she said, tell me now. Then I told her I said I'm going to try to get two more vk's.