Ritza, Rushu and Qilby

In the waters below, Goultard and Percedal were seen struggling against Rushu's crushing hammer, before they tossed said giant hammer back into the air

In the waters below, Goultard and Percedal were seen struggling against Rushu's crushing hammer, before they tossed said giant hammer back into the air. The Demon God stared in suprise, as the Iop Master and Possesed Iop got back up and out of the water and crawled into some rocks. ShuPercedal spit out a fish while Goultard just sat there.

Goultard: "Still with me, Dalio?"

ShuPercedal: "Too easy!"

Rubilax: "Will you stop lying."

Rushu then got ready to slam the two his his hammer once again, before he noticed the portal being blasted by the Submarines.

Rushu: "That's not right... looks like I need to teach these children a lesson."

Rushu said as he picked up one of the giant stone claws from the water, before he flew into the air. He then threw the giant rock through the air, aiming stright for the Submarines.

Submarines: "Warning. Imitate Impact."

Inside of the Main Sub.

Adal: "What kind of talk is that? Destroy that rock!"

All of the subs then began shooting at the giant rock, causing it to explode into a mass if smaller yet equally dangerous rocks.

The rocks crashed into the water, causing a huge title wave to appear.

Amalia: "THAT MADE THINGS WORSE!"

Amalia and the Control Gals began to panic as the wave approched... but Adal stayed cocky.

Adal: "Don't worry, this ship is designed to resist even the most devastating attacks."

The giant wave then crashed ontop of the army of sub, leaving only the main one running as the rest were destroyed. It emerged from the water as Adal sat there... even with red warning light blaring.

Adal: "Like I said, no reason to worry, this ship is indestructible."

Submarine: "Major Damage in all areas-"

Adal: "WHAT!? No... my ship!"

Inside of the ship, the glass was cracked as water leaked in, control Gals had been thrown everywhere, all of them in a mass if panic. One of them blew on a computer that was on fire... only making the fire worse and another cried at a fish that flopped around on the floor next to her. The gal holding the tea stood next to Adal, shaking as per usual, while the prince was red in the face and Amalia watched.

Adal: "IT'S THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL SHIP IN THE SUFOKIA FLEET! IT'S MY SHIP! HOW DARE HE DAMAGE IT!"

Amalia: "That's Rushu, King of the ShuShu, a Demonic God. 3 of my friends have already had to deal with him when they were sucked into my world... we almost lost one of them."