𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

JORDAN A

JORDAN A. BANKS.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻.

"Girl did you see that video of them two girls fighting? One of the girls was whooping ass like it was no tomorrow."

Jordan smirked to herself as she laid her head down on her arm that rested on the desk. She could hardly sleep last night due to how hard that girl kicked her, she could barely keep her eyes open in her English class.

"Please do not talk about any fights that occurred within the school or outside the school." The teacher tells the group of students.

"Jbbbbbb."

Jordan lifted her head up, seeing Tay and Jb looking her way. Jordan rose her eyebrow, her mind was set on not getting up from her seat– and if they didn't want to get up then it wasn't that important.

Tay motions Jordan to come over to them and immediately she shook her head no. "I'm tired."

Nodding his head, the boys got up, making their way to Jordan. "Damn you good? You look tired as hell." Tay shares a concern look at Jordan.

"I'm tired as hell. I barely got any sleep." She yawned, wrapping her arm back around her stomach. "And my stomach hurt like a bitch."

"Why? The hell was you doing?" JB asks.

Jordan didn't tell any of them she fought Pooh. L'a was the only one who knew about the fight and got the video once she and her sister did. She guess L'a didn't tell them about it.

Tay laughs, turning his head to look at JB. "You ain't see the video?"

"Nah what video?"

Tay gets on his phone, scrolling to look for the video. "Watch this g." He hands JB his phone.

"This the fight everybody talkin' bout? Swear I even heard some of the teachers speaking bout it."

"Teachers? What they was saying?" Jordan asked, quite amused at what she was hearing.

"They were just saying the fight was a brutal one and that shorty got her ass beat. Nun serious."

"Knowing damn well they ain't say that." She snickered.

JB looked back and forth between Jordan and the phone. "My slow ass ain't realize that was you until now. I heard you was a fighter but I ain't know you was like this shorty."

"It was just a one time thing. Ion play about family so I had to let it be known quick. She kicked the fuck out of me though." The bell rings.

Jordan slowly got up from her seat, grabbing her bag she put her book bag on waiting by the door for the boys while they were getting their things.

"Yeah I saw that. Foot must be made of iron or some shit. But you did yo shit lil JB. I guess you was beating ass in Tennessee huh?" Jb jokes.

"Why of course. I plays no games."