22 • 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

You: 𝚌𝚖𝚘𝚗, 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝.

Sunshine: 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

you: 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙴

---

Kageyama growled under his breath.
he wanted to know Sunshine already. He was the only person that made him happy.

Thinking about sunshine made him partly mad and partly happy.

-
class had ended and it was now lunch. Like usual, Kuroo was with some other friends.

he looked around and spotted a certain redhead.

They met eyes as Hinata walked over to him. "eating lunch with me?" Hinata tilted his head and smirked.

Kageyama sighed. "yeah..." He muttered under his breath.

they sat down on the grass, Kageyama pulling out his phone to chat sunshine.

" that's rude you know? " Hinata huffed.

"what is?" Kageyama squinted his eyes. "one, you're in front of your food, second...you're eating with me. So whoever you're texting can wait."

Hinata lied through his teeth. No matter how much he was happy with Kageyama texting him as ' sunshine '  He wanted Kageyama to know him as Hinata.

plus, he doubt that Kageyama would ever know who Sunshine is.

"It's rude. Who ever your texting clearly is leaving a bad influence on you, not to mention that you also use your phone during class, so refrain fro-"

Hinata was interrupted when he got smacked in the face. He stumbled as he looked at kageyama with a pissed face.

"Don't talk about him like that."

He snarled. Hinata was on the verge on crying, holding his cheek which was swollen and in pain.

Hinata ran off crying,

And Kageyama did not expect those words to come out of his mouth.

" I HATE YOU! "