SummerSlam 2014

Bries big night was tonight... SummerSlam. The Bella Army couldn't wait the Bella twins being featured in a huge storyline, it was the best time for The Bella Army. Brie was backstage having her hair and makeup done, Nikki walked over, "Errmmm hey Brie, I forgot to mention I still hate you for trying to make John break up with me" Nikki walked off with sass in her walk laughing at her sisters sour face.
The time had come. The famous Bella twin theme song played as Brie did her Bella booty shake, and ran down to the ring. She warmed up in the ring as Stephanie's theme song played.

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!
The match was on its way.

At first Brie had no momentum, Stephanie was in control... Steph hasn't lost her skills in the ring. 5 minutes into the match and Triple H comes running down to the ring, Brie takes this chance to reverse some moves, Bries sister comes running down shortly after Triple H. A huge drop kick from Brie hit Triple H in the face both Hunter and Brie were on the floor motionless. Steph crawled to the side of the ring almost escaping, Nikki stood tall and Fearless In front of her, Brie gathers her breath and re enters the ring. The Bellas glance into each other's hazel eyes. Stephanie stood up to face her problem. Nikki flung Stephanie onto the floor and punched Brie in the face. The crowd was going wild, why had Nikki done this?