Home alone

I was sitting in my semi large kitchen doing homework. My parents were out of town on a business meeting. They were going to be in Colorado for a week! How was I to survive?!?! I have only one sibling and she lives with our grandparents. Which meant I was home alone with no one. But as I was saying, I was sitting at our kitchen table doing stupid biology homework when out of nowhere I heard this deep rumble. Well it sounded more like an alien sound than a rumble. And just the other night I stayed up real late watching alien movies and playing Five Nights at Freddy's so, in other words, I was completely terrified. But I told myself there wasn't a big, skinny, slimy, ugly purple colored alien in my basement. Then 30 seconds later Freddy and Toy Freddy came up through the kitchen floor, destroying that spot, screeching. Then coming from my living room, Chica and Toy Chica ran into the room screeching too. I ran to the window and was going to jump out but Foxy and Mangle were there. So I ran back to my seat and sat down hoping they wouldn't notice I was there, even though they would. Then, I looked at each pair and then realized where is Bonnie?!?! Then I felt something lightly touch the back of my neck. I turned around and Bonnie and Toy Bonnie were behind me!! All I could do was scream. Then I turned around to try to run away when I looked at the table and there was a box on there playing the rythme to the old nursery rhyme, Grandfather Clock. And it opened and Puppet was there! I heard giggling from under the table. So I looked there and Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl was there! So everyone was screaming in my house and I knew I was dead.

If I get one vote on this I will update!! Luv u all!!