Chapter 1

I was going home from work. Today I had a busy schedule. I had to practise a dance and the song the one we will be releasing. You had me we is me, iu Unnie and blackpink unnies. They left early but I stayed late. We all live in the same mansion same goes with sowol and Bella since I raise them. Right now am driving. Reaching there takes 40 minutes.
But since am tired I will just drive slow.

40 minutes later....
I packed my car in the garage and shut the door. I made my way to the door. I opened the door only to be welcomed with noise. Sowol and Bella are jamming to Not today by BTS, Jisoo Unnie is lecturing the kids telling them not to jump on the couch but they aren't listening, Jennie Unnie is with Lisa Unnie who are filming Vlive, IU Unnie is eating snacks while watching a drama and Rose Unnie is watching Jisoo Unnie.

"Thank God your here plz tell your kids not to jump on the couch since they only listen to you." She said while walking to the kitchen. I just gave her a thumbs up and walked to my room. If your asking well this mansion is big and it has so many rooms but we don't like loneliness. Rose,Lisa and I share a room since we are comfortable with each other we have two beds. Jisoo,iu and Jennie share a room together. They have two beds there tho. Sowol and Bella share a room but they love staying in our room saying its comfortable.

I entered the bedroom and saw fifi,chichi, lulu and chubby on my bed. I smiled by seeing them together. I raised them ever since they were born. Their personalities are not similar but I love them just the way they are. Lulu is a hyper but cocky and the youngest. She loves being on my head I don't know why to be honest and sometimes she sleeps and play on my head. Fifi is also a hyper but gets tired easily. Chubby is loves sleeping and when she sees me she goes to me so that she can be carried to sleep. Chichi loves sleeping on my neck, cocky and loves eating.
(I don't even know why am explaining this to you but if you want to know how they look you will see them by the end of the chapter)

I put my bag on the table and went to the closet. I took pajamas and kept them on the bed. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I stripped my clothes and entered the bathtub. (If you're wondering how there is water she had turn on the water while I was explaining what the animals do). I started scrubbing myself with soap and washed my hair. My mind wasn't Here. I was thinking if I wasn't the daughter of the richest couple in the world then what would have happened to me? I stayed in the bathtub for. 30 minutes. I started feeling cold and that's when I realised I had stayed in the bathtub for long. I got out and took a towel and tied it around my body. I took the hair  dryer and dried my hair. I applied lotion on my body and got out of the bathroom. I took my clothes and locked the bathroom. I wore my pajamas.( who would want to wear clothes in front of their pets? I don't like tho its always uncomfortable at how the pets look at you while naked)

I got out of the room and saw my pets in front of the door. They must have seen me. "Hello family am tired today so I can't bath you right now but it looks like Rosé had bathed you." I said while bending. The animals made their way on me. Fifi just wanted to be touched by me and chichi climbed on my arm while coiling herself on my neck just to sleep. Lulu jumped on my head and started eating my hair. She acts like a rabbit sometimes. Chubby came to me I grabbed her and Fifi and went to bed. They are sometimes overprotective when it comes to strangers. I sometimes sleep with rose and Lisa or sowol and Bella.

I went to the bed that me, Lisa and rose sleep in. Its a queen sized bed so we can sleep together even with sowol and Bella. The bed can fit ten people tho. I laid on the bed and covered myself with the blanket. Chichi slept on the side of my neck, Fifi slept on my chest curling into a ball, chubby slept on my face yeah you had me on my face, lulu slept on my head. "Goodnight sweet hearts." I said while closing the light of the lamp. I closed my eyes and off to dreamland.

A/n: am so sorry if it was short or there was no drama but I promise next chapter will be drama I think not sure tho. Hopefully I won't make a mistake or break my promise. Anyways skip that here are the pictures of y/n's pets👇

 Anyways skip that here are the pictures of y/n's pets👇

Fifi👆

Lulu👆

Lulu👆

Chubby👆

Chubby👆

Chichi👆

Chichi👆

(They are so cute but if you want to name them its your choice I named them since my head thought the name was cute so next chapter will be long bye take care)