Chapter 1

I thumped my pencil as I stared at the back of his head. Turn around!! I screamed to myself. He was taken, with one of my best friends, but I feel like in some sorta way, he likes me. I like him too, a lot. We've gotten pretty close before, he's called me princess and we have almost every class together, just not 2 of our specials. To me, we would be the PERFECT couple. But again, he's dating my best friend so no can do. BUT LIKE WHAT IF HE DUMPED HER FOR ME?!?!?! I'd die. And she'd hate me. "Anyone not have a partner???" I snapped out of my dream. Crap!! All my friends all ready paired up with each other. "I don't have a parter!" I gestured loudly to him. He turned around." You wanna be partners..? " he asked. I died. my face turned so red I felt like it was on fire. "Sure." I tried to say without screaming. "Your face is red.." He blushed. I needed a fire department now, I'm going to die!!!!!! What if he found out now?!?!?!? Oh gosh. I felt the heat radiate off my face so intensely I turned around. Just then a girl walks up to him and asked of he'll be her partner and he's gone. I turn back around and slam my face on the desk and my face gets hot with tears as I vision last night when he was slow dancing with his girlfriend. I'm just some ugly hopeless girl I whimpered. She gets every boy she wants.