Part 2

A week later

You walk into your new work with your new uniform, a suit like jacket (idk what it's called) and a tube skirt with your wavy hair laying on the right side of your shoulder.

You walk into your designated work place and you see a woman who you assumed was your manager.

"Your Y/N, correct?"

"Yes"

"Okay I'm going to get straight into the point since I don't have much time, since your interviewer liked you  are the CEO's assistant (I know this would never happen but just let it) and also the fact that you are very academically educated you have been chosen for this position

Back story timee~

In school you were very popular because of your looks, since you had the most beautiful face and your hair was a natural light brown it matched perfectly, that's not all but you were also popular with the teachers because of your amazing grades (Straight A's) you had always been very smart as a kid and you still are (you thought it was that huh)

Okay back to the story~!

"Thank you so much!"

"Yes. Anyways, back to what I was talking about, you will just help the CEO if he ever calls for you, and you also help with important documents as well."

"Okay, thank you again!"

You walk to your office (which is right next to the CEO's) and settle in first, after you are done, you go to the CEO's office (first knocking of course) you see a man with black hair with blonde parts that ends at the neck.

"Hello, I'm your new assistant, Y/N L/N (your name and Last name)."

*Have I heard of that name before?* Kenma thinks to himself

"Hello, Y/N L/N, I'm Kenma Kozume."

"K-kenma Kozume...?"

"Yes?"

Your eyes widen as far as they can go and then you realize just who he was...

"Are you okay?" Kenma says before walking over to you

You start to get teary

"K-kenma... Is that you..?

Kenma looked down at you "What do you mean..?"

"It's me... Kitten..."