1. Met you in the dark

Jimin's POV

There was no end. This dark tunnel, I can't do this anymore. I'm suffocating.
Someone, save me...

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I wasn't a good son, I'm sorry I was a disappointment, a disgrace to this family.. Why do you have to leave me?! Mom..."

"You're not a disappointment or disgrace Jimin."

"Then why do you have to leave me, I can't! First auntie, then Soojin, Noru, dad and now you? I don't want to be alone mom.."

She placed her hand on my cheek and looked in my teary eyes.
"You're not alone. I will watch over you. Noru, Soojin and aunt Areum will too. We will reunite Jimin. One day I will meet you again. Your father has no say in your life anymore, I'm sure you'll find a great boy out there."

"But dad will hate me.."

"Jimin, don't listen to what your father said. I'm proud of you. Be who you are and love who you love. Okay?"

I nodded.
"It really is time Jimin. I love you. Live a long life okay? You deserve it."

"No, mom please.."

"Be happy for me."
She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"MOM! Stop, stop it please don't go!"
My tears rolled over my cheeks and fell in my lap.

"It will be okay.." She whispered before her smile slowly fell and her chest stopped moving.
Her hand loosed in mine.

"Mom..?"
My eyes widened. She's dead. I pulled my hand away and fell off the chair. I crawled backwards until my back touched the wall.
I hugged my knees and laid my face on them.
I started hyperventilating and screamed.

"Mom, no, no, no, no, no, no, no..."
the doctors came to check up on me. They tried to help me up but I jumped up before they could touch me and grabbed the lamp on the little desk in my mom's hospital room.

I pointed it at them threatening.
One of the doctores sighed and called security. They bursted into the room within 5 minutes and took me to the exit of the building.
"You can come back when you're calm." The doctor said and walked back inside the building.

I slowly walked away from the hospital.
Why I reacted this way? It's because I'm traumatized.
I used to be the happy guy, until I came out for liking guys instead of girls.
My dad, uncles and aunts called me a disgrace to the family.
The only ones who supported me were my sisters; Noru and Soojin. My aunt, Areum. My mom and my ex brother in law, Sungho.
Exept Sungo, they all died, lung cancer is being passed on in the family of my mom's side. My mom held it out long but my older sister, Soojin, died on her 25th, leaving her husband alone with a baby girl. He moved to the united states 2 years ago where he found his new girlfriend. My younger sister Noru was diagnosed on her 12th. She died at 17 years old, 5 months ago. My aunt, Areum, was 34 when she died, 4 years ago. She's 8 years younger then my mom. My dad died in a car crash 2 months ago, he started abusing me after I came out. I'm high sensitive and I can't take it. Everyone I loved died. I saw all of them take their last breaths. And now I'm here. No siblings, no parents, no grandparents, a ex brother in law I never talk to anymore in the USA, a niece who doesn't know me, no friends, no boyfriend, No one. I'm 21 years old, all alone.

I don't want to be alone, I can't do this... I just want to die.
I ended up at a bridge.
I could see the stones sticking out of the water.
Jump. Jump. JUMP

My mind kept repeating the same thing.
I climbed on the fence of the bridge and held on to the streetlamp, leaning forward.

"Why don't you jump huh? Are you scared?" I heard a unfamiliar voice behind me.
"Why don't we make him suffer? He'll end it anyways." Another voice said.