Part 1: Meeting Them.

The Mekhi walks along the sidewalk with his best friend Elizabeth on their way to their new middle school.

"I hope there will be some hot guys," Elizabeth states.
"Me too," says Mekhi.
They had no idea this would effect their lives so greatly

"Wow!" says Elizabeth "That Bradyn Nelly kid is so hot. I wonder if he'll like me."

"Lol no, Elizabeth," Mekhi responds, "He'll never like you. You're a basic bitch."
Elizabeth runs into the bathroom and drowns in a toilet.
*********
"We are gathered here today to remember Elizabeth Worry, even though she was a basic bitch."

Mekhi begins to cry. Elizabeth was his bestfriend. Now he must survive with this new school full of hot guys on his own.
As he's sobbing, he is suddenly embraced by someone with strong hands, wearing all camo. It was Isaiah Fukboi, the guy Mekhi thought was the hottest in the school, even though he was even more basic than Elizabeth. He kisses Mekhi's eyebrow, and says "It will all be okay. I am here for you."
With that, he disappears into a cloud of purple smoke.

As Mekhi touches his eyebrow, he realized that he was now covered in purple dye.
"Woah," he says, "I think I'm in love." And with that he steals Elizabeth's dead body and throws her into a river, then frolicked to Starbucks.
**************
The next day of school, the Mekhi notices Bradyn Nelly crying in the hallway.
"What's wrong, Bradyn?" Mekhi asks.
"Elizabeth died," he responds," and I loved her despite how much of a basic bitch she was." With that, he begins sobbing again, hitting his head on a locker, bleeding out on Mekhi, and almost dying.
*********
Mekhi stares as Bradyn wakes up in the hospital.
"Why would you save me?" Bradyn asks Mekhi, "I wanted to die and be with her."
"You didn't deserve to die" he responds. "You're hot af."
Bradyn flips his hair and says "I love you Mekhi. Please be with me."

Mekhi is shocked. He loves Isaiah and Bradyn, what does he do? It's seems as if he's caught in a love triangle.
"ILLUMINATI COMFIRMED." Mekhi yells, then running off and marrying Marci Delfiggalo because the pressure was too much.