Satan x Reader (sfw)

-Kitty Trouble-

You're helping Satan organise his books, sorting them alphabetically and by genre.

You've been helping him little by little each day after RAD and because of how many books he has you both take small breaks in between. He would read a book as you would lay next to him on his bed imagining the scenes in your head, you actually really liked it when Satan read to you, it was theraputic...

Reading was a good way to relax and cool down after a long day at RAD, especially with all of the tests and exams just around the corner, it helped to take your mind off of it and you would stop worrying, Satan knew this...

He really enjoyed your company and he has told you how he appreciated your reading sessions together..You never used to be intrested in reading before you came to the devildom, you'd read a few books every now and again but never as much as you do now with Satan.

You pick up a few books that were scattered across his bedroom floor as he flips through some of the books stacked in one of the huge piles beside his bed. You read the front covers "Curses and Voodoo magic" and "Cat Spellbook 101".

Hmm? You turn your attention to the second book, setting the other one down. You raise an eyebrow before opening the cover and reading the first paragraph out to yourself. "pointed ears, kitten whiskers, fluffy paws and Cat eyes...Agile, small, fluffy, spirit of the midnight hour...I wish to walk amongst you....Kitten whispers?" You mumble before Satan quickly looks up from the book he was flipping through and turns to you "Y/N stop-..!".

Too late, the book slips from your...paws?! You try to speak but only a meow comes out. Satan's eyes widen and he quickly runs up to you, scooping you up into his arms "Y/N?!" He asks as he holds you out infront of him. "Satan put me down! What happened?!" You try to shout but he doesn't seem to understand you. He lets out a frustrated sigh "okay, Y/N you need to stay calm." He leans down and picks up the book, looking at the cover "thought so..." He narrows his eyes at you before flipping through the pages being careful to not resight any of the spells...

"This has never happened, even if you had read this spell you shouldn't of turned into a cat, none of these types of things work on you because you're a human, this shouldn't of been possible..." He sighs "It says you should turn back to normal within the next couple of hours...so i just have to keep you away from my brothers until then-" He's interrupted by his door slamming open, ITS MAMMON!!

Mammon barges in "Have you seen Goldie?! I can't find my poor baby anywhere!" He whines "Did you curse her?! I swear if you hurt my Goldie im gonna-...A cat?" Mammon tilts his head as he eyes you in Satan's arms, Satan rolls his eyes "No, I don't know where your card is maybe if you'd not act like an imbecile for two minutes you'd find it, Lucifer probably froze anyway" Satan growls "Now get out of my room you scumbag."

"Hey! Hey! Ya don't have to be mean! Does Lucifer know ya have a cat?" Mammon smirks slightly and folds his arms. You knew that smirk anywhere "Satan he's going to tell Lucifer if you don't do something about it! Lucifer will throw my fluffy cat butt to cerberus or somthing if he finds meeee!!" You whine desperately but once again they can't understand a thing you're saying, Mammon raises an eyebrow "That's one needy lil kitty ya got there."

"Mammon if you tell ANYONE about this cat I'll put a curse on you and your stupid credit card for the rest of your sad existence." Satan growls, his gaze piercing through Mammon's.

Mammon's eyes widen as he puts his hands up in defence "Okay, okay jeez, ya don't have to be like that i was only wanting to know where the hell ya got that thing, it doesn't look like any of the stray cats you feed without Lucifer knowing." Mammon huffs, "How do you know what the strays look like?" Satan holds you closer to his chest. He smells good..Being a cat has hightened your senses, you suppose it isn't so bad if Satan is the one giving you all his attention.."

"I just do!" Mammon recoils before shrugging "Oh well, imma just go and leave you to your weird cat cuddling, imma go find my baby Goldie." Mammon slips out of the room, running down the hall toward leviathan's room. Satan sigh's and shakes his head before closing the door and setting you down on his bed. "Sorry about that Y/N...I hope you're okay in there." Satan's expression is sympathetic as he slowly strokes your fluffy head "Although i really do have to admit....You look really cute as a cat.." He says with a somewhat soothing, gentle tone as you can't help but purr, earning a small smile from him.

"You can lay on my lap if you wish and i can read to you? Just until the spell wears off" He offers and you quickly oblige, padding your paws against his lap before circling around and laying down. If you could blush this would definitely be the moment to do so...You purr along to his reading as he gently stokes his hand down your furry head and back as you close your eyes and drift into a deep sleep...

You awake to the sound of deep breathing, your eyes flutter open and Satan's face is just inches from yours. You've returned to normal...

Satan's sound asleep beside you, it must be really late. You place your hand on his cheek "Satan." You whisper and he slowly opens his eyes "Y/N..." You smile softly before he pushes his lips against yours, your eyes widen before you slowly sink into the kiss and his arms slowly wrap around you. "I thought you were cute as a cat but i prefer you as my human.." He mumbles against your lips.

"Im his..and he's mine.."

...

~💖