𝑫𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵?!?

•••

•••

you woke up to you alarm blasting in your ear which nearly scared you half to death. tapping the button to turn it off on your phone you lay back down staring at the ceiling the memories of just two hours ago flooding back to your head you smiled as you realized you just made a real one.

a real friend.

you decided to text him to make sure he was up and getting ready.

Sunarin :)

ayo..wake ur ass up!!

i'm already up...
and i made myself eggs, i got
up like an hour ago.

suna...
you really needed that extra hour for sleep that means you only got 1 hour in😃

your point is?
i basically don't sleep anyways so this is just any other day.

weirdo
anyways  wanna walk to school with me?
🙄🤞🏽

sure ig
be out of your house in 5
read at 6:45 am

•••

you closed the front door behind you and looked up to see the boy waiting for you on the sidewalk. he looked like his normal tired yet bored gaze, thought his gaze seemed to soften once he saw you.

(sunas fit)

"hey."

the tall boy says and the two of you begin your walk to school.

"hey. how do you do it suna?"

"do what??"

the boy asked glancing over at you then looking back at his feet walking on the ground.

"stay alive- like your surviving the day off of one hour a sleep!"

he gave a you a small chuckle as the two of you walked into school.

•••

you rush to put your stuff away in your locker cause you and suna got there pretty late already.

"great that means we have detention"

suna saw you across the hall and ran to catch up with you.

"shit."

he said as the too of you walked into class together.

everyone was looking at the front of class at the two of you, and akaashi looked pretty pissed.

"Suna and y/n, you both are late which means detention, y/n you know the drill."

the teacher scolded and you and suna just  glanced at each other before taking a seat next to akaashi.

"detention?!?! what the hell did you guys do last night i can see the eye bags from a mile away.", akaashi stated with an angry glare at the two of us.

"sorry, 'kashi. it was my fault we stayed up so late we hung out at the park and i got high.",

you say scrambling to find the words but you realized you just spilled the truth.

akaashis eyes widened and he looked suprised.

"you WHAT?!?"
he yelled causing a glare from the teacher.

"akaashi, suna and y/n. office now."

"fuck.

•••

you walked silently to the office you occasionally looked up at suna but the boy was lost in thought paying no attention.

"have a seat."

the office lady said before she disappeared into another room leaving it just the three of you.

"i'm so sorry akaashi i-

"no y/n, not only did you break our promise but you also got suna in trouble thanks to you he can't come to practice today."

"promise?"

suna raised and eyebrow at you and you just stared at the floor.

"yes me and y/n made a promise. look that doesn't matter anymore. apologize to rintarou." akaashi stated.

suna looked at you with knowing eyes and just kept his head down.

"sorry."

A/n

uhh sorry i left for so long heh heh-
well i'm back 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩