Dark Angel

Y/n's p.o.v.

I think for a few seconds, "Endeavor."

"Oh going for the big shots how marvelous of you, my dark angel!" She smiles to me.

"That's a new one." I look at her.

"What? Don't like it?"

"Of course I do."

Kinda to think of it I don't think I've ever called Toga a pet name. Should I?

"So how do we get to him?" She asks.

"Todoroki has basically told the whole class where he patrols most of the time. We can go there."

"Ok so once we get to him what do we do? Kill him on the spot!?" She gets too excited.

"Toga! Toga! Calm down." I smile, "We can lure him into a trap."

Toga's p.o.v.

We discuss the plan but all I can think about is the smile y/n just had.

She smiled for the first time since she's been in this bad place. I'm glad.

My heart starts to fill with so much joy over it.

Y/n's p.o.v.

Our plan to eat becomes a plan to kill Endeavor. We walk to the place he patrols and Toga gets in her place.

Okay got to act scared....how the fuck do I do that?

As I walk to try and find Endeavor I practice under my breath what I'm gonna say in different ways to sound scared, "Hey theres- no...a girl with kn- fuck how do I do this?"

Why do people have to be so difficult to read? How the hell should I know how people are when scared?

As I turn the corner I see him.

Ok I have to try better. He is already fucking pissing me off just by me looking at him. I sigh. Ok lets see how this goes. I'm gonna look like an idiot. Though he'll probably won't give a fuck about it.

I try to make my breathing heavy as if I were running for a long time. Finally I run up to him and he gets surprised by me, "Endeavor! T-there some crazy girl by the alleyway!" I notice him looking at my bandages.

For fucks sake he isn't even focusing on where I'm saying trouble is. If this were real a bunch of people would be dead by the time he did something. Guess I have to use it to my advantage.

"I just escaped from her! She had me kidnapped in her basement! She had all these knives she cuts me with!"

His face looks like he has realized something, "That sounds like the girl from the league of villains!" He goes running off.

I sigh, "You stupid son of a bitch." I start to go where I sent him.

Toga's p.o.v.

I stand over a puddle of blood when Endeavor comes running.

"Oh hey Endeavor! Come to join the fun!?" I smile as I wave my knife to him.

"You crazy bitch."

"Aw c'mon I'm sooo tired of hearing that! At least call me something creative!" I laugh.

"I can't believe you'd be so foolish to leave your hidding place. Catching you will make me better than All Might."

Jeez Y/n was right. All hereos care about is ranks.

He tries to grab me but I move back, "Oh am I too fast for you?" I giggle.

"Get back here!" He keeps tries to catch me.

"What? I thought a big hero like you could catch a small villain girl like me." I laugh.

"Don't you fucking taunt me you bitch." Just as he is about to grab me he stops moving.

Ah my lovely dark angel is here.

I look behind Endeavor to see y/n standing still while moving her head as if she was looking around but her eyes were all black.

"So this is why you wear goggles, my sweet darling." I circle around her.

"Yea." she replies.

I grab thick metal pole that we found in the alley and hit Endeavor over the head. It brings y/n out of her trance like state.

Y/n's p.o.v.

Fucking scum bag his worse fear was his "creation" not turning out to be the hero he wanted. How can someone like this be goddamn father? So much for a so called hero.

"Toga um how much can you carry?" I ask her.

"I don't really know why?"

"Well we're carrying him to the van remember?"

"Oh right sorry sweetie I'm just very excited I haven't killed in such a long time!" She looks at the passed out body with so much joy.

As she does that I observe his body, "Ok he's about 6'5 ft (195.58 cm) tall and he does have muscle." I lift his arm and drop it to the ground. "My guess is he weighs about 260 pounds (117.9 kg) so if we both carry him we each be carrying 130 pounds (58.9 kg)...can you carry that much?"

"I don't know maybe can you?"

"I go to UA they basically work us out to the bone and I've carried you while climbing the fire escape up to my room so yea I can."

She gets a look in her eye, "Oh are you showing off pup?" She gets closer.

My face heats up as I walk back, "I-I no I didn't I- uh I didn't meant it like that."

She grabs my jaw, "Oh you're so cute when you blush, my sweet dark angel." She brings my face close to hers as she speaks,  "But we have a body to carry." She kisses me and walks back to Endeavors passed out body.

Wow I crave her touch so much.

I walk back to her, "Alright grab his legs and I'll grabs his arms."

I head to his arms and we carry him to the other end of the alley. Once we get to the street we get in the van we drove here before.

"I still can't believe you know how to hot wire a car."

I get in the driver seat. "Yea," I put the seat belt on, "Middle school was...interesting." We drive off with both of us in the front seat and Endeavor in the back.