☆ 01 ☆

Suna pov

"I ain't got no type."

"Bad bitches is the only thing that I like~"

"You ain't got no life~" someone sang after me. I turned around and looked up at to see a grey hair boy panting in front of me. "Wtf when did you get here?!" He didn't reply as he was catching his breath. "you got a skateboard for a reason. Use it dumbass." I shook my head at him disappointed.

He may be smart but he can be mad dumb at times. I sigh then started skating ahead of him. "Letting my skating lessons go to waste tskk."

"I'm sorry man I totally forgot okay-" osamu pleaded as he hopped on his skateboard and started skating after me. "also, atsumu isn't coming this whole week since he got sick."

"Hopefully he feels better" I replied while taking some chuupets (jelly fruit sticks) out from my pocket.

Y/n pov

I got ready and stuff and not gonna lie this skirt was pretty sexy on me. I admired my body till I heard a knock from my door. "How's my gorgeous daughter doing?"

I smiled as I saw my father standing at the doorway with a plate of waffles and strawberries. He also topped it up with whipped cream and powdered sugar. I stood up and walked to my father as he handed me the plate. "do you want me to drop you off at school?"

I shook my head and said no as my father ruffled my hair then left my room. I closed my door and sat on my bed then started to eat the delicious breakfast my dad made.

____________________

"if anyone touches you I will beat the crap out of them." my older brother said as I laughed at him. "come on oikawa you know I can handle myself~"

He just huffs and rolls his eyes at me. Yes he can be overprotective or a dick sometimes but I love him nevertheless. I can't believe he's gonna leave me and go to college. I guess he saw my sad eyes as he cupped my cheeks.

"I'll make sure to visit you every week okay?" I nodded my head and pout at him as he chuckles at how childish I was acting. "still a baby as always" he said before pulling away. "If your skating to school be careful alright?."

I nod again then pulled him back into a big hug which he gladly returned back. "and when you get to your dorm you will call me right?" He squeezed my waist tightly as I hit his shoulder. "Yah! Don't fucken kill me!"

"Yeah yeah- and make sure you don't bite anyone's head off the first day- you may be my little precious baby sister but to other people you're so mean to them" I scoffed at him. "We'll, like what mother always said, you have to treat people the way you want to be treated. So if they treat me like shit then I'll treat them like shit."

"AHAHSH I cannot with you" my brother started busting out laughing as I shoot him a glare. "Ughh it's not funny you meanie! It's the truth" he pretends to wipe fake tears as he looked at me one last time. "What?" I crossed my arms as he shook his head.

"Nothing. It's just you look like mom so much." I softened a little. People always told me that I look like my mother. Sometimes I wish she was still here. She went missing when I was only 4. Everyone said she had the most beautiful smile and contagious laugh.
I didn't know that I was crying till I felt my brothers thumb wiping away my tears. "It's okay sunshine"

My eyes watered even more from hearing that nickname as I saw oikawa panic a little. "I'm so sorry sis I didn't mea-"

"It's okay bro" I chuckled a little and punched his shoulder while wiping my tears away. "we should get going before we're late"

"Fuck- I totally forgot about school" he rolls his eyes as he grabbed his key since everything was already in his car. We told our dad goodbye then walked out the door. I walked my brother to his car because I'm gonna miss him so much when he's gone.

He was already in his car as I smiled sadly at him. He rolled down his window and stuck out his pinkie and so did I. "I promise you no matter what" he stopped and inched his pinky closer to mines. "I'll always protect you okay?" he then interlock our pinkies together and so did I. We left it there for a little till he broke out of it. "Alright be a good girl for me and dad at school, don't get in trouble and if you have a crush your ass better tell me the whole shit."

"mhmm I'll totally have a crush" I said sarcastically before waving. "bye bubba" I said before he rolled his window up and left. I watched my brother drive off as he will be starting a new life over there.

I should get to school now. I looked at the time of my phone and I still had some time before school starts. So I hopped on my skateboard and started to skate to my new school.

____________________

I stopped by some convenient store and grabbed some snacks for later. After I finished paying I opened a pack of jellysticks as I grabbed one out and started to snack on it. I walked for a little but got bored so I rode my skateboard while holding my bag of snacks.

As I got closer to the school I saw two boys also riding there skateboards. Cool. I didn't wanna keep staring at them but how they were riding there skateboards looked so effortlessly like they weren't even trying. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll see them at the skatepark.

I shrugged then skated pass them without looking back but I could hear their conversation a little since they weren't obviously aware on how loud they were. I smirked at what one of them said.

"I think that's the new girl~"

___________________

"wtf oikawa?! Shouldn't you be at your college dorm?!" I looked at my brother confused as his car was in front of the school. We were getting stares and whispers from the other students but I don't really care.

I leaned on the car door and looked at him annoyed. "again. what are you doing here bubba?" I asked him as he chuckles lightly at me. "big bro decided to check up on yuh since I was heading this way to college." I rolled my eyes at him and stood up.

"I'm here now you can leave kawa" I said using his nickname as he beamed at me. Ughh why does he have to be such a twink at times. Not that it bothered but he's always so nice? What are you hiding kawa?.

"Alright I'm going now." he waved at me before screaming at me as I almost entered through the school door. "BYE BABY SIS!!~" and with that he already drove off as my face dusted a shade of pink. HE'S SO EMBARRASSING.

________________________

My first chapter for this book! I kept having to rewrite the story line because I wasn't satisfied on how I wanted to start it off lmao. I hope you guys like it but I think this was a little trashhy.. But if anyone is confused- you will have a older brother and it's OIKAWA 😌 yes that precious boy lol. And let's just say he's in college in this story.. Also him and your dad is the only one who sees your soft side cause you don't want anyone to see a weak bitch ✌️. This chapter was basically oikawa messing with you lol. I'll make this story progress more so hopefully you guys will like it!! Please leave some feedbacks cause I need them 🥲. Anyways enjoy your day!