Chapter 3: New Neighbours

Yoona's POV

I was sitting in my apartment with my friends, Taeyeon and Seohyun. I was texting Taemin, he explained to me that he was going to the airport to pick up someone. We all heard what sounded like 3 doors slapping shut coming from outside, I walked over to the window and Taemin along with Minho and a young girl. I couldn't help but feel jealous. Who is this girl? "What's going on?" asked Taeyeon. "Taemin is back" I said. Taeyeon and Seohyun joined me by the window, they saw Taemin and Minho with that girl, they were walking towards the window. "I feel like I recognise that girl" said Taeyeon. "Me too unnie" I replied, looking back at the girl. I watched as Seohyun took a closer look at her. "She was in the news last week. She's related to Kwon Soojung and Kwon Yesang" said Seohyun. I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows. "Who are they?" I asked. Seohyun and Taeyeon both gasped. "You don't know who they are?" asked Taeyeon, raising her eyebrows. "No I don't unnie" I replied. "Kwon Soojung was a famous fashion designer" said Seohyun. "And Kwon Yesang was the owner of the biggest company in South Korea, Kwon Industries" exclaimed Taeyeon. My eyes widened. Was? What happened. 

"She's also Taemin's cousin. He has a picture of her in his flat" said Seohyun. "Oh yeah I remember now. She's really pretty" replied Taeyeon. How come I've never seen it? I don't believe she's Taemin's cousin at all. We heard voices coming down the hallway so I walked over and opened the door. We saw Taemin and Minho walking down it while that girl was far ahead. "Oppa I've found my apartment" She said. Did she just call him Oppa? Her apartment was across from mine. She then noticed that we were standing there, looking at her. She smiled before opening up her apartment door and walking in. Taemin and Minho came a stop outside her apartment then they noticed us. "Annyeong oppa" I exclaimed. "Annyeong Yoona" He said, smiling at me. I blushed bright read. "Aren't you gonna introduce us?" asked Taeyeon, motioning to his 'cousin'. He nodded before he went into her appartment, we followed him too. "Yul, I'd like you to meet my friends and your neighbours" exclaimed Taemin. 'Yul' stopped looking around and stood by Taemin. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Taeyeon. This is Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun" exclaimed Taeyeon. They greeted her with a bow while I just nodded my head. "Please call me Seohyun" exclaimed Seohyun. "Kwon Yuri imnida" She said bowing. 

"It's nice to meet you" said Taeyeon. "Likewise Taeyeon" She smiled. "Would you like any help unpacking?" asked Minho. "You don't have to. I can do it myself" She said. "Yuri-ah, you're supposed to be resting. We'll unpack for you and you can instruct us on where you want your belongings, arrasso?" said Taemin in a gentle stern voice. "Ne oppa" said Yuri. "We'll also help, right Yoon?" asked Taeyeon, looking at me. "I guess so" I replied. Taeyeon instantly glared at me and Seohyun shook her head. "It's okay. You really don't have to" said Yuri, looking at me. I bit my lip, feeling guilty. "We'll help you. You just rest and tell where you want things" exclaimed Taemin. Yuri sighed before nodding at him. Seohyun grabbed a box and sat down with it. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to label them" said Yuri. "Its okay, we understand" exclaimed Taeyeon. Seohyun chuckled. "We helped Taeyeon unnie unpack when she moved to this building. Her apartment was a complete mess, she's very unorganised" exclaimed Seohyun. "Yah! Watch it Joohyun!" replied Taeyeon, playfully hitting Seohyun's arm. "Sorry unnie" said Seohyun, giggled. Taeyeon hugged her then they started looking through the boxes.