Hasrat🦋

"Naano hum office k liye nikal rahe hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Naano hum office k liye nikal rahe hai. Aap apni saari dawaiya time se le lijiyega. Hum shaam ko sabji lete hue aayenge." She said putting medicine on the side table with a glass of water.

Inara loves her naano very much.  She is her only family and suffering from heart disease. Its really difficult for inara to get her proper treatment so she left her studies in middle and started working as a account assistant in khan group. She loves her job but it's doesn't fulfill ner needs. But as you know something is better than nothing and she is actually happy with this something.

"Allah hafiz bache jaldi ayiega, aur apna khayal rakhna nara." Naano said and kissed her cheeks.

"Ji"

She said closing the door of the house. Taking bus from next stand, she reached her office on time.

She greeted her seniors and started doing her work. She is very good at her work. Very attentive and sincere. She always tries to complete her work before time.

"Inara aaj ye files complete kar dena jaane se phele, kal sir ki meeting hai. Koshish karna time se phele hi karne ki tuo mei check bhi kar lunga. Pata nahi sir ka mood aaj itna off kyu hai." Mr. Qasim his senior handed her some files and left the place in rush.

"Mood off! Par kyu?" She thought but start doing her work before he comes back again.

On the other hand

"Ek kaam theek se nahi hota tum logo se, sirf apne aage peeche ghumne ke paise nahi deta mei tumhe. Agar shaam tak files mere desk par nhi mili tuo apna resign salmaan ko handover kar dena." Shamsher shouted throwing the files away.

They started collecting the files from floor and leave the room in rush.

He hits his fist on his working table, he was really pissed today. His mother was giving him headache these days. She wanted him to get married with her niece Shama. But he had already given his heart to someone else.

"Salmaan! Mujhe account section mei connect karo." He said dialling his assistant number.

"Sure sir" he said before connecting the call.

"Good morning sir, this is inara how can i assist you." Inara said answering the call.

"Inara please come to my cabin now" he said and cut the call, not giving her chance to reply.

"May i come in sir" inara said knocking the door of his cabin.

"Yes, come in" came his loud voice from inside.

"We need to talk please sit" He said showing her the lovecouch.

"Salmaan, i don't want any disturbance. Don't allow anyone in" He instructed his assistant.

"Inara...... abhi bhi khafa ho mujhse"

                      🦋🦋🦋🦋

How's the first chapter?

Kya lagta hai? Kya seen hai inka?

Please comment and make me happy.😍❤

😍❤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kissa Ishq Ka (Short love stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें