mA # 5

(AUTHOR'S P.O.V)

"Bye Chewy-ah!"

The two girl shouted while waving their hands at Tzuyu who was making her way at the car. She just nodded at the two and opened the door to go inside the car.

"Wow, you already have friends in your first day" You said in awe as soon as she got in and took a glimpse of her in the rear view mirror. She closed the door and nodded her head making you smile.

"They are so cute~" You squealed while looking at the two girls who was already start walking.

"Shut up and start driving now" She said making me chuckle a little. 'This girl, really.'

"Okay, madam" You said and start the engines before stepping on the gas pedal. You saw that the two cute girls were just walking, you think that they can ride with you two so you decided to talk to Tzuyu.

"Hey, you should offer a ride for your friends" You said without looking at her and just focused on driving.

"I did, they just rejected it" She answered in a monotone voice making you nod your head.

"Aw, I want to know them" You said frowning and turned the steering wheel to the left.

"Soon, you can but can you please shut your mouth for the whole ride because I was already with a two noisy girls today, who can't stop their mouth from talking and you will add more" She rambled as you just laughed making her eyebrows creased together in frustration. You glanced at her to see that she was glaring at me while crossing her arms.

"Why are you laughing? There's nothing funny on what I just said" She asked while staring at you blankly.

"Nothing" You replied shortly and she let out a frustrating sigh. It's the longest thing she have ever said to you and you find it entertaining. You found her adorable while rambling something and you can notice that she was really irritated.

"What gift do you want?" You asked out of nowhere which made her really confused. You remembered that her birthday will be two weeks after starting from now. You asked her to get a little idea on what things she was interested at.

"What? What for?" She questioned, curiosity laced on her voice. She doesn't know what thing again was your planning and you will give a present to her. She doesn't notice that her birthday was already near because she was used on not celebrating it.

Every time it happened, she will be only alone inside her room and spent her time on her phone. Her parents didn't even have time to celebrate it with her, they can't even greet her, even just a simple happy birthday. They will just ask her what she wants and ordered their secretaries to buy whatever it is.

"A birthday gift, your birthday is coming and I will give you a gift, that's why I am trying to know what kind of gift you want" You answered that caught her off guard. She's not used to it, it sends a weird feeling on her belly that she can't seem to understand. She just shrugged it off but she couldn't help but got fluttered on what you just stated.

"You don't need to give me a gift" She rejected but there's still a part of her that wants to say the opposite. You shook your head in disapproval.

"No, I want to so I'll give you something" You dictated which made her heart skip a beat.

"Don't, just save it for yourself" She denied it again. You two were against from each other but you don't want to lose in this argument.

"I already had enough savings for me and I really want to give you a present" You insisted making her scoff and roll her eyes. She was getting annoyed for some reasons.

She doesn't want to celebrate her birthday because she considered it as one of the horrible thing. It's her first day living here on earth that she really wish that shouldn't happen in this first place. She thinks that her existence here was just a curse for her, she's not enjoying it even a little. She even thinks that her mother should just let her not live if they will like abandon her now.

"I don't want to celebrate and I don't celebrate my birthday" She sternly said but you still don't give up on what you want. And of course on annoying her.

"We should, we will go on somewhere on your birthday. We will celebrate it together. You should be happy that you were born because you met me" You said, still persistent on that idea of yours. She rubbed her face in frustration and looked at you, annoyed.

She knows that you will not stop on talking and she doesn't want to hear your voice anymore so she just decided to not answer you. You noticed that she doesn't talked back at you so your lips formed into a successful smile.

You stopped in front of the big gates and waited for someone to open the door for you. You waited for a minute before the gates open. You started driving inside their mansion and stopped in the front door with a fountain beside yours on the other side. Simply, you parked between the fountain and the main door of the mansion.

You stopped and unlocked all the doors of the car before dashing off to the outside. You marched on the Tzuyu's side and opened the door for her. She grabbed her bag before hopping off the car. You closed the door once she was already out and bow your head at her.

She started making her way at the door and when she was exactly in front of the door, ready to open it, you decided to call her.

"Miss Chou!" You shouted that caught her attention. She turned her body to look at you and waited for you to say something. You smiled and lean your back against your car.

"Don't forget our date on June 14, okay?!" You yelled in a teasing voice and send her a wink before turning your back and get back inside the car. She stood there frozen on her spot and just watch your fading car goes. She suddenly felt warm than before so she cupped her face who had a shade of pink before running inside, to her room.