12/ Lapdance (NSFW)

Once back at Jungkook's place, he just sits on the sofa with a blank expression on his face.

What is he thinking?

Why is he being so quiet? I walk over to the marble table to rest my tea down. I had a few cocktails earlier, so was feeling a bit light headed. As I'm bending forward, I see Jungkook has this naughty look displayed across his face...that hint of mischief in his eyes. He licks his lips slowly.....scanning my body up and down.

(Maybe I shouldn't have worn this short, tight, lace navy mini dress....I know what it does to Jungkook when he sees me in tight clothing)

He spreads his legs wide open on the sofa....un buttons 3 buttons on his white shirt, and throws his head back sighing. I see him inhale sharply with his arms stretched out, head tilting.....I now notice him biting his lower lip...

(He needs to stop fucking doing that....he knows what that does to me....)

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I nearly whisper

"That dress....it looks perfect on you......but it'd look even better on the floor" he flirts

"Is that so?........"

"Come here......" he motions me with his finger towards him

I slowly make my way over to him

"You know, you've been dancing for a few weeks now and I've noticed your getting naughtier and naughtier.....mmmm"

He tilts an eyebrow up

"Why don't we put that eroticism to the test shall we?"

"Meaning?" I probe

.......................................

"Dance for me!!"

"I BEG YOUR PARDON?!?!? I say, slightly shocked

"Give. Me. A. LAPDANCE!!!!!" he commands

I open my mouth, surprised, but on the other hand.....I can use this situation to my advantage. I can really have my way with him here.....watch him squirm in his seat as I slowly torture him with my moves. The thought of doing this actually turns me on....I'll have him eating out the palm of my hand. I'll be the one in control here.....he doesn't even realise what he's getting himself into....let's fucking do this.........

>Insert song Seohyun Magic<

🎵🎶🎵🎶

Once I put the music on...I stand in between his legs. I just stand there looking down at him...not saying a single thing. I then start to sway my hips from side to side. I twirl my head around slowly...not breaking any eye contact. I then place my right hand behind my neck whilst twirling my hips. Then I proceed to slide my hands down the front of my body and spin around.

I place my hands on his knees, facing away from him and seductively wiggle my ass down to the floor slowly. I slowly bring it back up whilst smiling to myself.

(Where did this come from?? Maybe it's the alcohol still in my system)

I turn to face him once more and lick my lips. I run my hands up and down my body....squeezing my boobs and caressing my thighs....just feeling myself. I push Jungkook's legs further apart to tease him some more. I twirl around a couple of times, moving my head, making my hair fall in my face.