🍭Whatchu hidin?🍬

c/n=child's name

Imagine your otp
___________

Person A and B are married and they have a child together, one day while A is out Person B and c/n sneaks outside of the house to buy candy (you can change whatever they but here) A specifically said no candy before lunch, person B encourages c/n that they hurry with the candy before A comes home and catches them.

Fortunately they race back and goes home to an empty house, Person B and c/n hides the candies in a cabinet of their bedroom, and acts like nothing happened, few moments later Person A comes back. Unfortunately though c/n became impatient and went to the secret hideout and tried to take one piece of candy, person A catches them red handed, c/n and A stares at each other for a second before c/n quickly closes the cabinet door containing the goodies.

"Oopsies!" C/n says.

"What oopsies?" A asks looking amused, "Baby what are you hiding in there?" Approaching c/n closer.

C/n shakes there head no and stands their ground protecting the candies.

Person A stands infront of c/n and tried to look intimidating.

"Eep!! Mommy!"(you can change the gender of your parent otp) person B quickly walks in the room and runs to c/n, "Daddy! Caught us!!"

"Oh no! We've been caught!"

Person B quickly carries c/n and retreats to the bed and they both hide under the blankets.

Person A decides to play along with them, and started acting and sounding like big ol monster.

"Hmm? What is this? Both of you hiding candies?" Person A said, huffing like a monster.

"Ahh the he's gonna eat us! Please no!!" Person B said in a slightly high pitch voice.

"I told you both no candies before lunch and yet you both disobeyed me, now you must face the consequences!" Person A said stomping his feet slowly approaching person B and c/n.

"Ahhh pease eat me not my baby!!" Person B begs.

"Noooo don't eat Mommy!" C/n exclaims.

"Well then I'll just eat both of you up!" Person A lunges (softly :) ) at person B and c/n who were hiding under the blankets and starts to smother them both with kisses and tickles them. After a few minutes of kisses and tickles, they all cuddle on the bed.

"I told you both no candies until you've eaten lunch."  Person A said.

Person B and c/n pouts.

"Ok how about after lunch I'll let you both eat the candies and we can watch a movie," A suggests.

Person B and c/n cheers and the three of them quickly gets up to eat.

A/n: i just noticed, i havent done any married type, family type otp scenario so here yall go!

Dont forget to vote❤😊