S-SEAN?! DAISY?! and you have purple eyes? part 2

zander/daisy pov

i was running away hailey, milly, luke, and saddie where following me and man how does daisy run in these ugh i also was not look where i was going then i bump into someone i thoung i was going to fall but insiend something graded me.............or someone

sean pov (short)

i was just walking when someone bumped into me i catch it so they won't fall i then see withe (can't spell) shiny hair little bit of plae skin....it was daisy......

one one pov

"S-SEAN?!" "DAISY?! YOUR ALIVE?!" zander counldn't speck (-_- can't spell) he didn't want sean to see him like this "SEAN LOOK I'M NOT DAISY?! I'M ZANDER?!" ".....haha good joke daisy....." sean looked like he was going to kill zander "believe me sean plz!!!" "oh is faking your death funny to you daisy?! AND YOUR NOT ZANDE------when did you have purple eyes?" zander was going to talk but luke came over saiding "that's her real eye color blue just her fav hehe" sean was still mad but happy to see daisy zander was not ok he can't just lie to sean! the one that helps him with everything  the one that has trould at home zander felt bad "does jake know?" sean asked "umm no" hailey said calmy "well he needs to know cus daisy is his c-crush........" zander then started to blush a lot he found out why saddie trun him into daisy.........

JAKE AND SEAN BOTH HAVE A CRUSH ON DAISY!!!!!!!!!!