Chapter 3. Serenity's Go Home.

So, the others hadn't a clue at first in what to do or how to actually help themselves so they can defeat Naraku and seeing all of that from the past, Inuyasha ask a question and the spirit answer back that spirit sent them all into Inuyasha's past and now they knew who she meant by Inuyasha's first friend. 

How he met her, how their family had this secret. How they became friends even, and the new bond they had created together. but let's continue on where I left off at enjoy.

So, the time they spent apart Inuyasha would only feel lonelier then when she was here with him, He'd try to use his own claws and work on his reading lessons his mother was teaching him, and he worked around helping her to keep some money on hand, but sadly the villagers still picked on them both and harasses them every day for the most parts. But now, finally, a year has gone by, and summer was back, and tonight, she'd return.

As Inuyasha and his mother went to the meeting place once again.

Serenity returned, and he couldn't be happier to see her again. She ran to him as soon as they touched the ground.

He hugged her tightly, never wanting to let her go. She and Inuyasha embraced each other with true friendship and joy and happiness to see each other again.

"I've missed you so much, I was so board back home and the lessons were brutal, I have missed this place, Say's Serenity," honest with him. "Me too, it was lonely without you, and you've gotten taller, Said Inuyasha" noticing it. 

"Yep, my aging process has kicked in, I will start to age along with your own aging process I suppose but either way who cares right, say's Serenity" blushing but honest. 

"I don't care...! that's not a bother to me...! Come on I've got your favorites all picked out, and we can take a walk and talk about lessons, and I even invented a new game for us to play, Spoke up little Inuyasha" seriously.

She followed him to the melons patch like last year, and she couldn't wait to eat some. Queen Serenity and Izyoie spent time together for a day for once on this visit.

And then she left by the time nighttime came the next night. And didn't come back until the end of the summer. Until that next summer Each year they seem to grow older a little bit more, but not officially, until 5 years later, Izyoie died passing away, When her sickness came on it happened fast, Serenity tried to heal her and help but she wasn't as strong as her mother, and this happened before her mother came back to get her, so Izyoie was fine one day and then the next she just hit the floor Inuyasha and Serenity were terrified, she tried to get the village doctor but he only had a few words that she was dying. 

So, Inuyasha was trying to find a way to help, Serenity tried her healing spell, but it wasn't strong enough, she felt like a failure, but like it or not, Inuyasha was left without a mom now, and soon Serenity's message got to the moon sooner than later, she rushed to help, but it was too late, she was gone, and so they bury her into the ground and offer up prayers and being there for Inuyasha while they could. 

But after her death, the villagers chase Inuyasha out of his home and he was forced to go for a while, he was staying in the forest, close to the meadow where the lights were always strongest. But it didn't stop demons from coming after him or his brother from time to time hunting him down.  So, his mother dying left Inuyasha homeless and an orphan with nowhere to go.

  So, his mother dying left Inuyasha homeless and an orphan with nowhere to go