Hot Chocolate: Jackson Wang one shot

Narrator POV:
This was your first time spending Christmas with the guys. GOT7 to be more specific. You guys were all best friends and always did everything together. Recently you and Jackson confessed to each other and were now dating so this would be the first Christmas with him as a couple.

Y/N POV:
The night was cold and beautiful as the moonlight shone over the city. The city coated with white sheets of snow. The lights of the city adding more beauty to the scenery. I sighed in satisfaction at the sight as I gazed out the window at the city. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Jackson asked as he looked out onto the city. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah i love it." I said as I smiled widely. "But it's not as beautiful as you." He said before giving me a small peck on my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up as I kept observing the city. "YO LOVE BIRDS ARE YOU GONNA COME AND OPEN YOUR PRESENTS OR WHAT?" Yelled BamBam as he started to grow impatient. I giggled and turned to walk towards him. Jackson followed behind me. BamBam smiled and shook his head. "Finally we can all open presents!!" He said as he started to hand out the gifts that were dormant under the tree. "Oh y/n! Looks like Jackson have you this one!" He said with a huge smile on his face. I thanked him once he gave me the present and opened it. It was a necklace. It was a key. I was about to cry at how beautiful it was. "I-I J-Jackson this is beautiful!! Thank you!!" I said to him as I hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead and hugged back. "You're welcome princess." He said softly. He broke the hug and took the necklace. "Here let me help you put it on." He said as he brushed my hair to the side. He put the necklace on me and fixed my hair. I rushed over to the mirror in the hallways and smile widely at how beautiful it was. "I love it so much! But what does it mean?" I asked wanting to know what this key signified. He pulled out a bracelet from his pocket and showed me a heart with a lock on it. "This signifies my heart and that key is the only way to open it. You are my key." He said smiling. I smiled and kissed him. "That was a little cheesy but I still loved it." I said as I lightly punched his shoulder. "Hey guys! Let's watch a Christmas movie!" Yugyeom said as he grabbed some blankets. "Good idea! I'll make the popcorn and hot cocoa!" Said Youngjae. "I'll choose the movie!" Said JB as he grabbed the TV remote. "We'll get pillows and plushies!" Said BamBam as he grabbed Mark's arm and ran into one of the bedrooms to get pillows. "I'll go help Youngjae." Said Jinyoung as he headed over to the kitchen. Me and Jackson both look at each other and blushed. "I guess we just sit here and wait." He said as he scratched the back of his head. I nodded and looked up at the tree. It was beautiful. It was covered in red and green ornaments with white lights. After a half hour of waiting, everything was all ready. JB chose to watch A Christmas Carol and each of us was drinking hot cocoa. Me and Jackson shared a big blanket as we sat by the tree on the floor. We both had a mug of hot cocoa in our hands and cuddled close together. "YAHHH THE FIREPLACE ISNT ON!! I'll turn it on." Said Jinyoung as he got up and turned on the electric fireplace. He sat down and we continued to watch the movie. After a while I took a sip of my hot cocoa which had a lot of whipped cream on it. I felt Jackson's gaze on me so I turned to him, only to cause him to start laughing. I looked at him with a confused look. "Why are laughing at me?" I asked as I pouted. "You have a whipped cream mustache y/n." He said as he came close to my face. I felt my face heat up again. Suddenly he kissed me. It wasn't a long kiss but it wasn't too short either. But it was long enough for me to enjoy it. He broke the kiss and examined my lips. "There we go! All gone!" He said as he hugged me again. "I want another kiss 🥺" I said as I sipped in my hot cocoa again. He shook his head and chuckled. "How about later? Let's enjoy our hot chocolate by the fire." He said as he took another sip of his drink.I nodded and continued to drink my hot cocoa.

-I love you 3000, Jackson Wang-