Snow Angel: Jung Jaehyun One Shot

Narrator POV:
It was the morning after a snowy night and the town was covered with snow. You and your boyfriend Jaehyun of one year lived together. Christmas was your favorite holiday, so that meant playing in the snow is a must do. You got up before Jaehyun and looked out the window. You admired all of the snow outside your house and how it was waiting for you to play in it. You smiled eagerly and went over to Jaehyun to wake him up.

Y/N POV:
"JAEEEE!!" I yelled as I shook Jaehyun to get him to wake up. He slightly opened his eyes and groaned. "What is it y/n?" He said as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. I pointed at the window and dragged him over to see the snow outside. I squealed I'm excitement as his arms wrapped themselves around my waist. He rested his chin on the crook of my neck. "Is this why you woke me up darling?" He asked as I felt his hot breath on my neck. I nodded. "Do you want to go play outside?" He asked as he kissed my cheek. I nodded again. "Pleaseeee?" I asked as I turned to face him, giving him a pouty face. He chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Ok we'll go but we have to wash up, eat breakfast and wear the right clothes ok?" He said as he dragged me towards the bathroom. "Ok!" I said excitedly. As we were brushing our teeth, he kept making funny faces at me causing me to laugh. That was one of the reasons why I loved Jaehyun, he always made me smile no matter what. After we finished brushing our teeth and eating breakfast, we went into the bedroom and changed into some comfortable clothes. After that we went over to the hallway closet and put on our snow boots, coats, and out hats, scarfs, and mittens. My hat was too big on me. It was so big that it kept covering my eyes. Jaehyun laughed and fixed my hat. "There it shouldn't fall anymore." He said as he kissed my forehead. I blushed and finished putting on my coat. We headed out the door and rushed to the snow. I stopped infront of a perfect sheet of snow waiting for me. I turned to Jaehyun and smiled. "LETS MAKE SNOW ANGELS!" I squealed as I threw my arms up in the air. He chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. "Ok then baby." He said as he walked over and laid down in the snow. I giggled and laid down next to him. We started moving our arms and legs in a synchronized fashion. After a while of moving our arms and legs, we both got up and shook off the snow that was stuck to our backs. I giggled at how funny he looked shaking off the snow. He looked at me confused. "What's so funny?" He asked as he continued to shake off the snow. I giggled and shook my head. "Oh nothing, you just look funny doing that." I said as I started to laugh harder. He shook his head and hugged me. We both laughed and turned to our snow angels. I smiled in satisfaction and nodded. "These are the best snow angels I've ever seen." I said as I looked at him with a smile. He smiled back and nodded. "These are pretty good! But they aren't as good as having you by my side." He said as he backed away from me a bit. I was confused until he started to go down on one knee. Was he going to propose infront of our snow angels?? That's so cute 🥺. He spoke up again. "Y/N you've made me the happiest person in the world for the past year. But I was hoping that you could make me the happiest person in the world for the rest of my life. So that's why, Kim Y/N will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a small box and opened it. I smiled and started to cry. I nodded my head. "YES!" I said as I hugged him. He kissed my cheek and smiled. He took off my mitten and put the ring in my finger. I admired the ring and kissed him. "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He replied back. I giggled and smiled at him.

-"These snow angels mean a lot to me now"-