Moving in! Ch.1~

Y/n POV:
I just moved in a nice small house. it looked a bit messy but i think i can clean it up. I head to the front door and unlock it. i look around and smile a bit. Finally have a place to call home. i go to my new room and put my stuff on the bed. i get my cleaning stuff and started to sweep you the mess. then once i finished i mop my floors. i then cleaned the bathroom. i put on some music back it was a bit too quite. you dance a small bit with the sound and laugh to your self and keep cleaning. 

>>time skip!<< 

i finally finished cleaning and i lay on the air bed that my dad left for me when he was fixing some things in the house yesterday. i get out my phone and see whats new. i found that sean made a new video and so did ethan and mark. (markiplier and crankgameplays if some people dont know them.)  i try to watch mark video but my phone turn black. "what? i thought it was on 100%? is my phone dead?" i try turning back on but didn't work. "weird? maybe i forgot to charge it in the car?" i went up and try to charge my phone but it didn't charge. i face palm and sigh. "i forgot that i wont have electricity untill tomorrow.." i lay back on my air bed and groan. "maybe i should go out for a walk.. it seems like a nice neighborhood!" i get on a hoodie and grab my keys. i went out my house and locked my front door and closed it. i went and started to walk on they sidewalk. walked around and smiled a bit. its a nice day for me to go out.  

 i made it to a near by park. I look at the clouds and smile. then i sit on a bench and put my hand in my pockets. i felt something in my pocket and took it out. it was my drawing book. "mm a bit of drawing wont hurt." it had a pencil with it and i started to draw. i only draw the pretty sky since it was easy to draw. "daddy!" i heard two kids yell daddy and ran to a guy with a hat. the two kids look behind the guy and wave at someone in a red hoodie. the guy wave back . i couldnt help but smile a bit. it was a nice moment to see. the one with the red hoodie notice i was watching the one with the hat have a happy moment and he walked up and sit next to me. i snap out my thoughts and looked at the guy confused. "hello?" the guy in the red hood didnt look at me only lookoed at the guy in the hat having fun with his kids. "hello. i see that your new around here." i nod a bit awkwardly.  "sorry for starring.." the guy nods lightly. "i would of done the same if i hear a yell came out of no where hehe." the guy chuckles a bit. i smile a bit. "hehe yeah it scared me a bit." the guy nods. "well i have to go now see you around maybe." i wave at him and he waves back and leaves with the guy with the hat and his kids. i heard something right behind me and i turn around and saw nothing. i was a bit confused but i just kept on drawing. it was to quiet to hear it anyway.. 

>>time yeet<< 

the sun was already going down i got up and walked back home. i unlockedmy door and opened it. It made a noise a bit that was new. "mm i will check that out tomorrow." i closed the door behind me and locked it. i went to my room and digged into my bag and grabed some food i got went i drove over here. i started to eat it. i heard my phone and i looked at it confused. i got it and see if anyone texted me. it seen a unknown number and i read the texted and it said in the text. 

{UN (unknown): hello there sweetheart.~} 

i had a bad feeling about it and just went on my other texts and some where from my friends and the others where my parents. 

{BFF/n: hey!! hows the new house?!? Is it nice??? when may i come over lmao} 

i laughed a bit and texted back. {y/n: no need to ask when. you can come over when ever you want!} 

i look to see what my parents texted. 

{mom: hey did you make it home safely?? do you have food? want me to drive up there and get you food?} 

you laughed a bit and texted her back. {y/n: no mom i am good thanks for asking tho <3 }

i looked at my dad texted. {dad: what up. lol how the new place looking like? i hope it not messed up. i made sure everything was fixed. love you y/n (or nickname your dad cal you-) 

i texted back. {everything looking good thanks dad love you too! <3} 

your friend texted you and you look in is and it shows them tied up into a chair. i panic and try to call them. they answered. 

{y/n: are you okay?!?!?

bff: yeah why? 

y/n: but the picture!?! 

bff: yeah its a cat? you okay? 

y/n: wait what?- } 

i look back at the picture and it was a cat waving and saying thanks. 

{y/n: i-? 

bff: i think you need sleep? get some rest please.. 

y/n: yeah maybe your right.. 

bff: it must be the stress getting to you. 

yn: *sighs*yeah maybe your right... night 

bff: bye text me once you wake up okay! love youuuuu!!

y/n: love you too} 

i ended the call and groan then turned off my phone. i lay on my bed and get out a blacket from my bag and put it on myself. i slowly fall asleep.. but i can feel something holding my hand.. but i didnt bother waking up.. it felt soft. 

>>in dream<< 

i was in a garden. it had many flowers. it looked pretty. i lay down in the grass and smiled. i look to me side a seen a man laying next to me. i couldnt make out his face.. his arm was covering it. "lovely day today right." the man sounded a bit off but i couldnt put my fingure on it. "yes indeed.?" the guy cover my eyes and i was confused. i felt a kiss be planted on my lips and i blushed. "i will see you soon my love~" the hand moved from my eyes and i look around and the guy was gone. i was alone in the garden.. i just lay there then see someone wearing a suit standing far away looking at me. i couldnt make there face. i sit up looking at them all confused. then i see the other guy that kissed me standing next to him. i was confused. i did know what to do. i try to get up but something sinks me into the ground and i yelped and try to get out but it was too late.. 

it was nothing but darkness. i heard voices but they were too quiet.. i cant even see where i am at anymore..?.. can anyone help me in this?... i hate being alone with out anyone to talk you.. i leave alone because i needed to learn who to live with out my parents.. but i will still talk to them.. being lonely sucks... i hate it sometimes.. 

(well that the end of that for now ;3 hope you liked it! and if you are bored of this one =~= sry but i have another one! its called hero rising! maybe you would llike it or ??? yup anyway bye bye! have a good day or night!!)