TBM premiere

Okay guys the song I chose today is from Emblem3 if you don't know them they are amazing and you should check them out. Him and his brother Keaton are doing a cover of Thinking Out Loud 😍

TBM premiere Day

MAIA'S POV
Grace and I had gone shopping yesterday looking for our dresses.
The premiere began at 5 so we were going to be picked up by the limo at 4. Around 12 the makeup and hair stylers came. We put our dresses and we were done. I put on a long blue dress with high heels with a pair of glasses.
Wesley came around 3:30 pm and he was looking pretty good. He has a really nice smile and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey you guys look really pretty" he smiled
"Thanks" me and Grace replied. Grace started to plush. I can tell she really liked him.
"Shall we leave?" I asked
"Yeah" they replied and Wes opened the door for us.

We rode to the premiere and the talked the whole ride there and had lots of fun. Wesley started to become my best guy friend.

ROSS'S POV

I couldn't wait to go and finally see Maia. Me and the guys started to get ready.
"Rydel!! Hurry up you take forever!" I yelled from my room
"Calm down Ross" she said sounding annoyed

45 minutes later the limo came to pick them up and take them.

"I can't wait to see you Ross in the movie" Rocky said giving me a push.
When we got off we went to go take pictures and after go to interviews.

"Hey Piper" we said.
We took a picture with her and she started asking questions.

"So if you had to pick the perfect girl for Ross would you pick Laura Marano or his co star from TBM" she asked
"Ohh" we laughed
"Maia Mitchell" Riker said
"Yeah" Ellington said
"I love them both" Rydel said

Then Rocky changed the girl from Romeo and Juliet. Haha
(real interview if you want to see it check it out on YouTube 'r5 talk about Maia Mitchell with piper')

After that we walked into the building and I saw Garret and we went to go sit with him. I was waiting for Maia to come.

MAIA'S POV

We just arrived and got off the car. Wesley holded arms (not hands) and the photographers took pictures. People noticed him and he had fans their too.
Me and Grace did some interviews and they asked if Wesley was one of our boyfriends
"No" we laughed
"He's our friend we met and we invited him to come" I said.
"Quick story he saved Maia from drowning" she said
Wesley laughed a bit
"It was nothing I'm not that much of a hero"

Interviewers asked us about TBM and how it was filing it. We were finally done with interviewers and went inside to take our seats.

I spotted Ross's blonde hair and then I saw R5 had came with him.

We walked up to them.
"Rydel!" Grace and I yelled
"Maia Grace!!" She hugged us.
"Uhm we are here too" Riker joked.
I hugged them and just waved at Ross.
"This is our friend Wesley he's from the band Emblem3" Grace introduced Wesley
"Hey I've heard you guys. You're music is pretty rad"
Wes told them
"Thanks man" Ellington said
"We better go sit down" I said

I made eye contact with Ross and he smiled while putting his hand against his cheek.

ROSS'S POV

I smiled at Maia admiring her beautiness. I really hope Wesley and Maia don't something. I wouldn't blame Wesley I mean after all he did save her from drowning and girls like heroes but I would mind at the same time because she would be my friends girl.

The movie had started and the lights went down.

MOVIES OVER AND EVERYONE LEFT EXCEPT R5 GRACE MAIA AND GARRET.

We gathered around and we all talked and had fun.
I kept staring at Maia and we had awkward eye contact at times.
The guys noticed and they knew they should leave us alone so they pretended to go show Garret and Grace a song we were writing.

Maia looked at Grace and it seemed like she wanted to go but Grace gave her a look which made her stay.

"Hey" I told her
"Hi Ross" Maia said back
"What's up" I said trying to start a conversation going
"Uh nothing much I guess"
"You don't have to make this seem awkward you know"
"Ross how can't I make this sound awkward if you're the one that ditched me" Maia dropped a tear from her eye.
"Well considering the fact that you went back with Ramy that night!" I sayed not trying to sound loud
"What? I wanted to talk to him! I told him to back off and I kept our promise what the fuck Ross did you really think I would go back with him the reason I broke up with him was to try to get with you!!" Maia began to cry so she covered her face.
"Maia......

Aww poor Maia find out what Ross says in the next chapter 😱 I'm even excited to see what happens 😂