The Beginning

Fuck life. At this point, it ain't shit! I don't see all the hype yall put into it, it's not THAT fun.🤷🏽‍♀️
I mean, look at the shit I go through 1. My mom makes me have sex with girls in the family 2. I thought that the most popular girl in my school ( my ex ) liked me, come to find out that she was, just using for her ex, and last BUT not least #3 im sitting in front of a therapist
I mean, I know im, not the only one who says that one episode of criminal minds where that man was their therapist and gave them their fears after they told him, yeah, no, it'll be a cold-ass day in hell before telling her what im going through. OH, here's a bonus want to know why im here, 🙃 CAUSE MY BIRTH GIVER SAID I WAS SO SAD FOR NO REASON, like do they think what they are doing to me is ok, cause if so im going to have to pray for them ( that was the prayer ).
I've been in here for an hour, just looking around her office till my time is over I, can see out the corner of my eye that she's been studying me so why not start a conversation. " What's your name anyway I mean you know mine so what's yours? " "Mary, Mary Cullen " " Cool. Soooo.... do you have a husband or something " if she does then this is gonna be fun " Yes I do he's a doctor here Dr. Cullen "It's my time to shine " I didn't know cold ones could work at a hospital," I say as I look down at my Ring.
" How do you know that, " She says jumping up, as there's a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it and smile " Hello my dear friend " I say as I pull him into a hug " Should've known it was you Madisyn " Carlisle says as he hugs me back " I haven't seen you in so long how have you been " " Right now, horrible we need your help " " of course what is it " i ask " The Volturi "

Just to see how this story will go 😁