To get in c l a s s 1A

Your walking in the halls with Hitoshi (Shinsou) because you wanted to change classes to 1A instead of class 1B. Your friend group in class 1B ( kendo,pony,kendai,Monoma,and Tetsutetsu), don't really like the idea but you said you would always visit their dorms.

Still walking with Hitoshi your listening to music with one earphone in and the other in his ear. After a few minutes of trying to find the right class you tell Hitoshi to stay on the side of the door. He just nodded and said okay through out telepathy.
You guys are twins so you can use telepathy
You opened the door and the second you do all eyes are on you

( this kinda reminds me of when in elementary the teacher assistants would say stuff like " 1 2 3 all eyes on me" it was so fucking anoying like stfu we get it we have to go clean our table to be able to play😑)

N e ways people where giving you a few weird glares exspialy these two girls, one had short brown hair 'she probably has the same personality as Sakura from naruto' I thought. And another one with long black hair in a ponytail 'she looks like the rich spoiled type' but I'm not going to base off of looks so you just smiled at them back. Witch made their faces kinda surprised.

" umm, my name is Hitoka Shinso, and my twin bro is Hitoshi Shinsou the one who was against broccoli hair kid there" you pointed to Midoria.

" What do you need from my class Hito?" Aizawa said "Hito" was the nickname Aizawa gave you since you where little but he just called Hitoshi Hitoshi. You scanned the room looking for the dude who got 1st place at the sports festival, then you started to walk to him. "I wanted to offer a deal." You spoke "Go on" Aizawa said a little confusingly. You stoped in front of a blonde dude with red eyes and sat on his desk looking right at him. " i wanna move to class 1A and I would do anything for it so what do you say can I just beat this kid and I get a spot is class 1A." You said while twirling you fingers in the air.

"that seems fair, oh Hitoshi are you joining in too?" Aizawa asked "only in my head" Hitoshi answered we both smirked. But when I looked down again I saw bakuhoe- I mean bakugou staring at my chest to be prisese he was looking at my boobs. Once he realized I saw him he looked at me and just busted out talking

"Get off my chair extra! And yeah I'll take your challenge and I'll beat you in two seconds count it" he said in anger "aight bet, I'll make sure to count" you said to him teasingly. He smirked.

"Sorry to inturupt this"- he said circling his finger in the air pointing to us. " but we will be using this to practice using our quirks, go get changed into your hero costumes. And mineta your going last because I don't trust you" said Aizawa. Mineta just said yes sadly.
                                       Time skip to in the girls locker room brought to you by bakugous anger issues
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey, Shinsou or should I call you Hitoka because of you brother?"  "You can call me Hitoka or Hito". "Oh okay, my name is Mina Ashido, welcome to class 1A...if you win!" She said excitedly "yah welcome my name is Tsu" some girl said with green hair. "My name is jiro and my hobby's are playing the guitar" another girl with earplugs connected to her ear said. Some flouting clothes said " hi my name is Toru and my quirk is invisibility" 'oh so that's her quirk' I thought

Next to say somthing where these too girls who seemed pissed at my appearance but started to talk. "My name is Ochoco Urarka" and then the other spoke " the name is Momo and get away from baku-"........"Do y'all have a problem with me because if so, get the fuck out my face I don't like people that hate for no reason at all" i cut her off I looked at them like they where a peace of dog shit on the streets with a lot of disgust in my voice.

They just put on their costumes and left quickly. 'Such a bitch' Ochoko thought. The other girls just apologized about their behavior "I'm sorry they're not really like this most of the time but since they saw you I guess the got jealous, hehehe" Mina said again I said it wasn't than much of a problem then continued to change. Tsu was already ready but stayed in the locker room to wait for us. The moment I took of my shirt and skirt, Mina gasped "O my gawd, your so pretty and you got a beautiful body!" She said with stars in her eyes "ummm thank you?"

Okay I don't care fat,skinny,whatever body shape y'all are sexy asf period ✨❤️❤️✨😏✨😏✨❤️❤️

You finished putting on your hero suit and started to put on your shoes

Credits to: whoever drew this masterpiece 🤍

Again I don't care which skin color you are beautiful ✨😻✨

"Wooooowwww your hero suit is so cool" all the girls say in unison "thank you guys"  

"We should totally get each other's phone numbers" yah that's true, ayo Mina make a gc with Hito" said Toru. "Okay I'm already on it!" She grabbed your phone and looked at it there was a picture of Monoma, kendo,Tetsutetsu,pony,kendai,and you. "Awww class 1B, your bet your password is one of their birthdays!" She said "umm okay then guess" I smirked " hmmmm I think it's Monoma's birthday." She said "how'd you know" I asked "because y'all are barely looking at the camera you and Monoma are sorta staring at each other and his arm is around your neck" Mina answered smirked " are you guys dating, you and Monoma?" She asked " Noooo why would I date him sure he's hot but he's super annoying he always hates on class 1A." I answer " okay sureeeee" she said sarcastically.

Y'all made a gc and then walked out to ground beta you guys are talking until you hit someone's chest.....

                                                                                           Author-chan✨❤️✨
                                      SO THIS WEEK I HAVE TO TEARN IN ALL MY LATE HOMEWORK BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK SO I HAVE TO POST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE 2-3 DAYS IM SORRY BYEEEEEE
                                                                                      Author-chan ❤️✨❤️