Chapter 4

Kiln POV

Toby went back to his man. And me I'm a lonely depressed bean. He's happy we're all happy but slender got mad at me.

Slender: kiln!

Kiln: y-yes sir?

Slender: where were you and Toby?

Kiln: we went to the near by arcade.

Slender: why?

Kiln: I wanted to make toby happy for once.

Slender: come with me.

Kiln: ok sir

Slender: go into the water.

Kiln: but sir I can't swim.

Slender: go in it!

Kiln: fine

I went into the lake and I saw another tall man. He was yelling at slender. As I was drowning I was killing myself. As I was leaving my fant body I heard mumbling.

The man: slender she said she can't swim do you not care!?

Slender: tender let her finish what she's doing.

Tender: slender!?

Slender: what!?

Tender: she's lossing life!

Slender: brother she's nearly their.

Tender: you just wanted her to die right?

Slender didn't answer him I lost my body and tender got me out of their. He brought me back to his place. It turned out I lived i was in the living room when I woke up. It was tender. Tender looked a lot like slender.

Tender: hi kiddo.

Kiln: hi.

Tender: am I scaring you?

Kiln: no sorry I thought I'm meant to be dead.

Tender: oh kiddo. I brought you back to my place.

Kiln: why?

Tender: your young that's why.

I was aloud to stay at the house I didn't understand why and closer I got to tender closer his proxy. I didn't realize I was becoming his proxy till know.

A/N: hey guys sorry it took while I was spending time with family for the holidays. Hope you guys had a good holiday. And more will come out soon again school. Please be patient with me I have other stuff to do please don't attack me. And have a good day peace guys. BRIAN OUT!