𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

He is one of the popular guys in your school and your classmate, and of course, you like him so much... There were times that you want to confess to him but there is no way for him to like you back, that's what you thought... You and Jungwon are not close at the same time, the two of you never talked about each other. I mean you know Jungwon of course he was your ultimate crush and those dimples of him that you want to poke every day, if only he likes you too. You thought that Jungwon only thinks of you as his classmate, a normal girl, and a bookworm. You thought he just only know your name Lee y/n and nothing more. There were many girls who confessed to him on the campus and all of the girls he just rejected, so what will happen if you will confess? of course, he will reject you. Days have been since you are starting to give up on him, you focused on your studies and don't mind him anymore. But you don't have a clue that he likes you for a long time ago...

(Jungwon's POV)

I like her since the day I saw her sleeping in the library, that was a long time ago... I like her because she is smart, cute, a bookworm, and the clumsiness that makes me even fall for her.

Honestly, I'm her stalker, I know all information about her since she and Heeseung hyung are cousins, I ask questions about her but not exposing my feelings for her... Maybe Heesung hyung will tease me so it might be better if I'm the only one who knows about my feelings.

This year she is my classmate and I'm happy about that, maybe I can confess to her but still, it's not the right time. She always caught my attention, I want to hold her hands, hug her, and protect her every day.

Whenever she is surrounded by guys, yes I feel jealous. The reason why I rejected many girls on the campus, is that because she's the only girl who captured my heart. I remember the time when she stared at me and I stared back but then I looked away because I feel awkward.

Why does she make my heart skips!!! To be honest, she is my first love, I have never been in love this way before. I want to catch her attention to make her fall in love with me...

(Y/N's POV)

This was who I am... I hide my feelings for Jungwon. My heart flutters every single moment when I saw him. I don't want to be obvious in front of him so I just acted normal when I see him but deep inside nervous, excitement, and happiness was what I felt.

But that was all before... I gave up on him now, its been days that I don't think of him that much, and forcing myself to unlike him... I have my own reasons why I gave up on him because there's no way for him to like me and it's hard to be one-sided love, just look I'm like crazy waiting for him to like one of my posts on Instagram, going to school just to see him.

I just realized that what I'm doing is not good.. well I guess, I will be single forever. I will just date my books and don't mind him, move on.... forget about what I have done to him. How obsessive of me... Even Heeseung oppa don't know that I have feelings for him so now... that I don't have feelings for Jungwon for sure... so I don't hide any secrets on Heesung oppa anymore.

Single life Y/N, Single Life! I don't know if I will find someone like him in the future... I will just study first for now... if only he likes me before...

______________________________________

GUYS!!!!! My first ever enhypen fanfic... I hope you guys like it. I will be updating as much as I can~ Thankyou 💛💛💛👌