Styles, meet Styles.

Louis sat in the dimly lit room, waiting on the tar, to melt. "Her name is Styles, we should introduce her and Harry. Since we all call him Styles." Thomas said as he knotted his tourniquet. Louis looked at him and smiled. "Good idea, Plus he hasn't raced in awhile. We should get him out here tonight" he replied, as he slid the needle into his swollen vein. Both guys sat in silence as the wave of pleasure rushed through their bodies.

Louis POV.

"Harry, there is a race tonight. The challenger is a girl. She is pretty hot, and she is feisty." I was trying my best to get him on board. "Mate, I just don't know. I've been out for a year. I'm just not sure if my car is up for it." "You can race mine. Come on Harry. We have weed, alcohol, and smack." "Fuck it. I'll be there in an hour." I hung up the phone feeling victorious.

I was standing with Alex, and Thomas when I heard a roaring engine, and skidding tires. "Styles is here." Thomas said smiling. "Fuck Yeah, it's a party now." He added. I shook my head in amusement. Styles was a damn good racer. He quit because he didn't want to race me, and risk our friendship. He pulled up and parked in front of us. He stepped out of the car wearing his signature white T and black skinny jeans.

"So where is this lovely lady, Lou?" Harry said walking towards us. I couldn't do anything but laugh. He was always a lady killer. "She is over there in the leather jacket, with wavy hair. "Damn, look at the ass on that girl. I got something other than that piece of shit car she can ride on" "I wouldn't be so sure, it's a piece of shit, she beat old Louis over here last night." Thomas chimed in. "Oh really, he didn't tell me that." "Yeah, I left it out for a reason, but anyways, let's go introduce you two." I said walking in her direction.

The wind blew slightly. I looked up, just as the breeze blew her hair from her face, and a ray of sunlight danced in her eyes. I didn't realize her pure beauty until that moment. I continued my walk to her group, Harry trailing behind me. I looked at my feet, and then back up to her. She smiled and I was suddenly short of breath. She had to know what she was doing to me.

We finally reached her, and her friends parted their circle and let us in. "Come to trash me some more, or are we past that?" Her attitude turned me on. "No, actually I  just wasnted to introduce you, too the third racer you will face tonight." She smiled, and again my breath was gone. She touched my shoulder, and looked into my eyes "are you alright, love?" I never noticed her british accent before now. God she was perfect. "Im fine love." "Okay good. Cant lose my competition this early in the game. I laughed and stepped beside Harry . "Styles, meet Styles."