9. Rooms

Savannah's P.O.V
Yesterday Jc promised me that we could go shopping for my room . Today's the day !! I roll off the couch hoping not to fall on anyone , I fall on Trevor awkward luckily he's a pretty heavy sleeper so he doesn't feel anything . I slowly walk upstairs to my empty room and I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower . There's a towel and hair stuff already there for me like the little ones from hotels ugh ha they are so cute !!! Anyways I grab my face wash and put my music on and head in the shower .
( 16 minutes later ) I finally finish my shower wow I feel so refreshed !! I wrap the towel around my body and shake my hair like a dog , what don't judge me I'm normal okay I swear !! I then put on all my moisturizer and brush out my hair , I open the bathroom door and walk out into my empty room I quickly run over and shut the door ! Thank god no one saw me . I let my towel fall off me and put on all my under stuff then pick out my outfit for the day . I'm wearing my gray Nike air crop top , high waisted white wash shorts and my white Nike's . Then I pick up my hair/ makeup stuff and head back to the bathroom . I set up all my makeup and put my playlist on and start putting on my makeup .
Trevor's P.O.V
I wake up slowly and see Connor , Sam and Tori on the floor , Jc and Reagan cuddled up on one of the couches , Kian is in the kitchen and I can't find Ricky . I stand up trying not to step on the people on the floor and head up stairs , I pass the first door and it's open .... I hear something ..... I decide to go in to see what's up . The rooms empty except for a few suitcases , a laptop , a camera on a tripod and a guitar . I think this might be Savannah's new room . I hear my song coming from the bathroom that door is also open , wow this one needs to learn if you live with 6 guys and your a girl you need to close and lock you're door . Anyways I sneak up to the bathroom and see Savannah putting on her makeup and singing . Honestly I don't know why she thinks she needs makeup she's already beautiful . And her outfit really compliments her ass .... Trevy-Trevor likey . I stand up and walk in then she sees me and jumps spilling some powder thing she was using .
Savannah's P.O.V
" WTF TREVOR !! Have you heard about something called knocking you should try it again sometime !! " he's such a jerk why the hell did he think it's okay it come into my room without asking me !! He's seriously getting on my last nerve I mean first he was drooling over me in the car , now he's freakin sneaking up on me AND HE HAS THE GUTS TO WALK INTO MY ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS !! HES NOT THE KING OF THE WORLD OR EVEN THE KING OF ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER !!!!! UGHHHHHH HE DRIVES ME CRAZY . I push him out of my room and lock the doors , and tweet my anger

"@trevormoran : needs to learn a thing or 2 about privacy !!!!!!"

"@savannahmorann: I like your user 😏😏😏 and it was an accident I swear !!! "

OMG MY USER I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM OMG THIS IS SO AWKWARD OMG !!!

" @trevormoran : don't mind that !! You need to learn how to fucking knock you owe me $50 for spilling my brand new powder mister !!"
Then my mentions start blowing up people are starting the new hashtag #Tavannah , and I'm getting like 1000000+ followers like every minute !! My phones starting to blow up , thanks Trevor !!