Chapter 1

it was the next day of provisional license, all of the class 1-A passed the exam except for two, katsuki bakugou and shoto todoroki. however, they will have their second chance. currently, all of the class 1-A is sitting in their respective sit until the door opened revealing their homeroom teacher, shota aizawa, looking tired as usual he went to the center and greeted them. 

"morning... now then, we'll be continuing regular classes starting today. some of you may got your provisional license but you're still students so switch gear and focus on your duties as students." aizawa said.

"aizawa sensei." asui said as she raise her hand. "i have a question sensei, can you tell us about the hero work studies are?" she finished.

"yeah, the principal did something like that earlier." sero said.

"i was also wondering about that, sensei." izuku said

"he said it was something many of the upperclassmen are engaged in." momo said.

"to put it simply, they're hero activities outside of school. like when you did the internship before but much closer to the real thing." aizawa said. "i have asked three upperclassmen to come this afternoon to give you more det-"

*knock knock*

"hmm... they're here already?" aizawa said. "it's open." he exclaimed as the door opened.

"meet the big..." aizawa stopped as he didn't saw the big 3 but a young girl with cerulean eyes and freckles looking around.

" morning uncle aizawa~" she said as she saw aizawa whil he sweatdrop.

"EHH?! UCNLE?!" all the students exclaimed as some of them started to laugh but stop when they felt a deadly aura.

"SHUT UP..." aizawa exclaimed as his eyes were now red and his hair standing up as the girl continue to look around.

he then let out sigh. "look kid, i thin-" he never finished as the girl dashed.

"PAPA!!" she exclaimed as she dash towards izuku and hugged him. 

"E-EHHH?!?!" they exclaimed.

"i think you're mistaken, i don't have a daughter." izuku said.

"e-eh? are y-you a-abandoning me p-papa." as the girl started to have tears on her eyes making izuku panic.

"n-no no, p-p-pa-papa w-wouldn't do that." he stuttered while steam coming out of his face while blushing.

"papa!" she exclaimed as she hugged izuku more.

"problem child... what the meaning of this...?" aizawa said he glare at izuku making him shake his head vigorously indicating that he also has no idea. 

"*sigh* problem child's problem child, why not tell us the story how you ended up here..." aizawa said as she pinch the bridge of his nose.

"mouu~" she pouted " i'm not a problem child uncle zawa. i'm yukari midoriya. daughter of the no. 1 hero, deku! " she exclaimed as she threw a fist in the air.

"EHHHH!?" every student exclaimed except for bakugou who said "WHAT?!"

"now, i don't remember much what had happened... i remember going with papa here since he said that aunt mei has a present for me... oh right! it exploded and when i wake up i saw aunt mei but smaller... so i tried to find someone until i saw this room." she explained as she put a finger on her chin.

many student were shocked while some of them  have their mouths wide open. 

"wait wait, does that mean i'm your mama?!" uraraka exclaimed as she stood while having a wide smile.