Chapter one

Third person POV (short! Warning!)

England have been taking over by an overlord..the mothohive..he had taken away almost everyone..caitlin however is still standing with her sisters. She stood outside looking at the sky..then back at her journal writing everything she knew about the mothohive..but that one thing she didnt know who it was..."

Caitlin's POV

I wrote down everything I knew about the mothohive..it stole our parents..they became its soilders.." I walked back inside and did more research on it...I had to figure out who this creature was..." I opened my laptop and started to do research on it..nothing popped up.." then my older siblings walk down. "Weakness is bug spray..silver, light and high pitched sounds." My oldest sister, Jessica said to me. I nodded and wrote it in my journal. Then my older sister,Brianna said "did you find out who it is?" I shook my head no. "No I haven't.." then my phone chimes telling me that my favorite youtuber, DAGames, Will Ryan had updated "Jaws Of Dawn" I walked up to my room and watched it. After a few hours I realized he knew too much about the mothohive.  I became suspicious and had him as my first suspect. After a few hours I walked outside to get air. I heard screeching. I look up and saw it..the mothohive.. " I quickly ran and hid somewhere.. suddenly I feel myself behing grabbed..that's the last thing I remember before everything went black..