🌹PROLOGUE🌹

After reaching my apartment, I quickly took a shower relaxing my strained muscles. I wore my favorite pajama and hopped into my bed and started scrolling my IG when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I was terrified who would possible visit me during this time? I literally had no friends.

Nevertheless I got up and glanced through my Peep hole and I saw no one. Alright this is creepy. With taking deep breaths everytime I step closer to my door I kept my shivering hands on the door knob and  opened it slowly and I still saw no one outside. I was beyond scared for my life.

"So weird" I mumbled under my breath. Until I saw it. There was a paper attached to a bouget of flowers. Roses they were my favorite. I looked around finding something in reference to this. I was curious so I picked the flower bouquet up, My hair falling on the sides of my shoulder.

Something like this only happens in movies. But has anyone told you that even that shit can be reality well in my case it was. I took out the small paper cliped to one of the Rose. And you won't believe what I read.

"Saw your IG posts. Black looks so good on you"    -Jung hoseok

He is breathtaking, stunning, Charming basically everything you could ask for in a man. But there's only one problem. He is off limits.

What happens when suddenly Your dull life is turned upside down? You have no idea that the only man you have been chasing your whole life is now after you.

Jung Hoseok you will be the death of me.
-------------------------------------------------------

This story is a combination of instagram updates and normal Story.

It is completely depended on my imagination and has nothing to do with real life!

Alright, let's get it 😘💜