Chapter 9: Thumping🤷‍♀

On call ~

"I need you to keep your cafe empty today" I asked Sam as I walked outside my office door.

"What why?"

"Don't ask, listen I'll be back in five. Do as I told you"

"I am not doing that, until you tell what's your ugly ass upto"

"See don't freak out but jimin needed a quiet spot to discuss about our contract"

"And??"

"Put the pieces together, Byee gorgeous"

I chuckled nervously quickly rushing to my car and heading to my apartment to change into something decent. This was a formal meeting after all.

I still have no idea why jimin asked me to choose such a local area for the meet up. Although Sam's cafe is great place but of course They are BTS. I realized they are extremely kind and friendly which makes it so easy to work with them.

I changed into some formal clothes and headed to Sam's cafe, I quickly texted jimin the location.

---------------------------------
In the BTS mansion:

"Guys I gotta go" jimin exclaimed grabbing his jacket and stuff.

"Wait, where are you going?" Namjoon asked while reading one of his favorite books.

"I told you I am meeting y/n" jimin answered.

"Why don't you call her here? It's kind of unprofessional of you to meet in different places" Namjoon chuckled quickly keeping his book aside now facing Jimin who is standing near the door way.

"I know I just want to make friends" jimin said taking his keys from the table and keeping it in his pocket.

"Did you forgot we have dance practice?"

Jimin whined looking at the owner of this voice. Their he was. Wearing his usual denim jacket and tracks. He won't let him go. Jhope is always strict about dancing.

"I remember, can we reschedule I got work to do" Jimin stated looking annoyingly towards jhope.

"Nope that's not happening" Jhope announced.

"Hobi don't be a kid let me go" Jimin spoke irritated because all he wants is to make friends.

"I know you have a meeting with y/n I have some people who'll take care of it, Now let's go" Hobi retorted taking Jimin's hand and yanking him towards practice room.

"Fine kid I am going" Jimin said removing his hands from hobi's grip and angrily thumping towards dance room.

----------------🌹----------------------------🌹-------

Alright quick question number 2:
Are you liking the book so far? 💜