Chapter 2: Odd Happenings🍋

I groan as I wake up but I feel a weight on my chest, not a heavy weight. I feel soft fur on my chest where bandages aren't covering. I open my eyes to see a strange sight. Star was nowhere to be found and in her place is a wolf furry girl who's, I guestimate, to be around 4 feet tall. I blush when I realize she's naked.

She has a similar fur pattern that star has and the inside of her ears I can't see clearly. i blush, how much? I have no god damn clue

 i blush, how much? I have no god damn clue

???'s pov

I slowly open my eyes, confused as to how I'm able to close them in the first place. I stretch marveling at how it feels. I then look at my owner and he has the deepest red blush I've seen on him yet. I yawn and enjoy the sensations I can now feel.

"Morning, daddy." I say as I usually do. His blush deepens and I realized something. I'm not just a voice in his head anymore. I look at my hands and I then realized why he's blushing. I try to cover myself with the blanket then loose my balance and fall off the bed.

Y/N pov

She looks at her hands as if she's just realized she's had them. She then blushes profusely and falls of the bed, quite adorably, taking my blanket with her. She stands up and bows, as If we were in an anime. "I-i-i-im so sorry d-daddy!"

I look at her confused. "W....who are you?" She looked hurt somewhat, but seemed to reason with herself about something.

"I-i believe the name y-you gave me was S-Star." She says and blushes deeper.

I look around the bed and anyplace that my stuffie could have fallen to, as she's known to. Then she sits down and shows me the sole of her foot. It had the same pattern of stars on it exactly like the ones on star's hind paws.

I then look at this beautiful girl, dressed in nothing but my blanket, and the realization hit me like truck-kun. "Star? Is that you?" She smiles and hugs me tightly. I look at the clock and sigh. "I'll get ready. And you know where my clothes are. Come down the hall when you are ready."

I start to get up but she grabbed my hand. "I don't know how to put em on. Or if I can walk." I sigh.

"Well at least I already know what you look like naked," I sigh. "Come here and help me pick out your outfit" I say picking her up and setting her on her feet. She stumbles a few steps but easily masters walking. She picks out some denim shorts that are waaaaay to small for me, and an old shirt of mine that I can't even begin to think about wearing, it's that small.

"Lift your arms up" she does and smiles. I do my best not to touch her breasts, but it's hard with how the cloth if the shirt is behaving on the wolf's voluptuous body.

"Don't be afraid to touch them, I don't mind" she says with a small blush.

"You mean you tits here?" I say motioning to her huge rack. She nods, causing me to blush. "I-if you say so." I try to say nonchalantly.