The Video Game Cafe

-Jack

Have you ever had a crush? Of course you have. At least everyone has once. I am probably attracted to everyone when I first meet them. But like everything it fades away.

--------------------
POV Jack

Blah blah blah. Blah blah, blaaaaah. Jack.

Right when I hear my name I snap back in to reality. "Huh?"

"Answer the question!" Mrs. Jacobson yells.

"Yeah, yeah. Number 26 on the periodic table is Iron or FE." As I say the last part I look at her irritated.

"No its iron... wait you got it right? Fine." She says irritated as well. I can tell she wanted me to get it wrong and embarrass myself in front of the class. But then I hear the bell ring and I go into non non mode. LUNCH!!

As I pack up my stuff and get out my lunch my friend walks up to me. "So whacha having for lunch?"

"Not for you!" I hiss at him. "It says Jack on it not Nathan."

"Fine. What has your panties in a twist?" And he starts smirking, and I flip him off.

"We are juniors in high school. Start packing your own." And I start to eat my tri-tip sandwhich up in his face, and he starts fake crying. But I am way too nice so I give him half.

"HAHA! SUCKER!" And of course I imedeately regret my decision.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Riiiiiiiiiing

When the final bell rings I run out of the class and to the bike racks. 'Better hurry or all the good seats will be taken up at the video game cafe' I think to myself. Around half way there something catches my eye by the trashcan. But as I look up I end up hitting this really gorgeous girl with wavy brown hair and a red scarf.

"Here." I say nicely to the girl and hold out my hand. She grabbs it and slowly pulls herself up.

"Thanks." She says with a smile. But as she is getting up we bonk heads.

"Sorry for hitting you with my bike. And my head." I laugh out.

"Its okay. It was my fault for listening to music with two buds in." She says with a smile as she holds up her ear buds. "Where you headed in such a rush though?" She asks a little confused.

"This sounds really geeky but the video game cafe. Its about a mile from here." I say somewhat ashamed. But her face lights up with excitement.

"REALLY!! ME TOO!!" She says while jumping up and down. "What games do you play?" She says with a big smile on her face.

"Skyrim, GTA5, that kind of stuff. Why?" I asked confused a little.

"Me too! OMG. This was like fate." She says. And that's when I knew she was perfect for me. I mean she is my ideal girl.

"I'm Jenny, i'm kind of new to Portland. I moved from California to here a about a week ago. And your my first friend."

"Im Jack." And i reach out to shake her hand, but she pulls me into a bear hug.

"Let's go. I'll walk with you to the VGC." And. She just starts walking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As I get to class the next day Nathan rushes me.

"Bro there is going to be someone new today yay."

"Whatever." I wave him off.

Riiiiiiiiing

After the bell rings Mrs. Jacobson introduces the new student. But I just fade out like normal.

"This young lady is Jenny Gale. Class please be respectful by welcoming her into the class. Jenny chose wherever you want to sit" After that I hear a loud squeeee sound and opened my eyes. And I saw Jenny running towards me, and I jolt up.

"JACK!" And she gives me a big hug. As she dose I see everyone looking at me funny. And I definitely understood why. Pretty girl and then there is me.

I pull her off of me. "What are you doing here Jenny?" I ask really confused.

"Duh going to school silly." Then she sits in the desk to the right of me. Then I turn to the left and see Nathan shocked.

as just keeps on staring still shocked.

"WHAT!?" He says confused. "How?! Why? No!" He barley gets out. Then I turn back to Jenny and she has her ear buds in. Then she looks my way and waves. And of course the class is shocked as ever.

I am so happy I get to go to school with jenny, but this will be a long year.