Night 025.3

(Lyca's Diary)

Entry #1
[ 6.14.21 , 2:49 ]

Hi, should I call you my diary? I guess so, but something happened today, which made me write here. This is an old notebook I found at my closet's drawer.

So many events happened earlier, events I never thought I'd be able to experience.

Earlier, well technically it's yesterday, but yeah so yesterday, I went out to attend to church with my bestfriend, Kiana. And after that, events came out blurry and damn unexpected.

So first of all, I went out of my house, dressed and all, not expecting my friend's brother to come with us at church, which also happened to be my crush, though she did tell me to expect it, but stILL I AM SHOCKED. HE EVEN TOOK THE SEAT BESIDE ME AT THE CHURCH.

Then after that, we all went back to the van, my friend's family owns it and we used it to get to the church, and their father drove back to their house. They even invited me for dinner, which of course I did not dare to refuse because I'm actually really hungry.

But I am not fucking expecting him to get me home. IMAGINE. MY CRUSH JUST OFFERED TO GET ME HOME JUST COZ HE THINKS IT'S ALREADY LATE. IT'S NOT EVEN PAST SEVEN THAT TIME.

I was silent as fuck while we're on our way to my subdivision! I even remember him asking me some questions and trying to open a topic, and I also remember myself being freaking dumb and answering any of those questions with sense.

But of course that's not all. And I swear, while I'm writing this, I'm taking short breaks to breathe and calm myself down after writing several words.

He also sent me a chat. A freaking chat.

I mean yes, he replied to me twice, when when he was a little bit rude but nice at the same time and when he was actually rude. But now! NOW!!!

WE HAD A CONVERSATION. A PRETTY LONG ONE WHICH I DID NOT EXPECT. And a nice one at that.

He even bid me goodnight! With a smiley at the end! And told me that it was time for me to sleep because I still have class for tomorrow.

But damn, how could I?

It's currently three o'clock now, and my eyes are still widely open. And I have class tomorrow!

I think I should try and get myself some sleep.

Bye.